Fingertip

One shots (Namgi):

🎤 Bang bang bang, fingertip, I'll aim for your heart.

Bang bang bang, fingertip, so your heart stops.

So what, I'll come closer to you by your side.

You're on the top of my finger.

Finger, fingertip.

Finger, fingertip.

Yes, I'll have your heart.

Let's start, it's perfect.

I'm already prepared. 🎤

Namjoon Kim woke up in a different body every day.

He wasn't sure when he first noticed this, but knew that it's been happening for a while now, which sucked, since he never had time to interact with his father, Seokjin, or beloved dog, Moni.

Which was unfortunate, and he was tired at this point of waking up in a different body everyday- he just wanted a normal life, which he never had.

And he hated it.

Today, however, he woke up in the body of a highschool student, who had chestnut brown hair, golden hazel eyes, along with honey tan colored skin.

Wait a minute. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he was in his body.

Which was strange, since he couldn't remember the last time he woke up inside his own body.

But he's always loved when these kinds of days happen.

He shook those thoughts aside, before beginning his morning routine, which included washing his face, and getting dressed into the school uniform that he hated.

He didn't understand why private schools needed a school uniform, and would just prefer wearing whatever he wanted to.

This was the city of Vancouver, though, which was pretty expensive when he thought about it.

He just sighed, before swinging his backpack over his shoulder, walking into the kitchen where his father was, holding a mug of coffee in one hand.

"Good morning, Namjoon," he greeted, keeping his tone of voice calm, thinking nothing of it at first, his dark brown eyes continuing to scan the newspaper that was in front of him.

"Good morning dad," the sixteen year old replied, placing his backpack down onto one of the kitchen chairs, before kneeling down, petting his white American Eskimo.

His father just glanced at him for a couple minutes, watching as the teenager grabbed some cereal from on top of the fridge, pouring it into a bowl.

"You are Namjoon, right?" He asked, continuing to watch as his son poured some milk into the bowl, before sitting down at the kitchen table, digging in.

He just chuckled softly, before a dimpled smile appeared on his face, showing that he was amused.

"Of course it's me, dad. Is it really that much of a surprise?"

"I just wasn't expecting this," he heard his father mutter underneath his breath, before he started reading the newspaper again, ignoring his son completely.

He just shook his head, before finishing the last of his cereal, placing the bowl and spoon inside the sink, rinsing them both off.

He then kissed his father on the cheek, before listening as his father placed the newspaper onto the kitchen counter, giving him a run down of the day.