Spring Day (Japanese)

Author's Note: For the rest of the month, I'm going to start updating on Mondays and Fridays. I'm losing motivation for writing, meaning that I need more time to relax, and brainstorm ideas

One shots (BTS):

🎤 Like snowflakes, like snowflakes that fly in this wide sky.

If I could fly, I would be able to reach you quickly.

Snowflakes fall down, and disappear.

I miss you.

I miss you.

How much more do I have to wait, and how many frozen nights do I have to stay up.

In order to see you?

In order to meet you?

Until the warm spring day that signals the end of winter, until the flowers bloom.

Stay just like that.

Just like that. 🎤

Namjoon has always had a depressing life.

He was born in the city of Yeoui-dong, Seoul, South Korea to his father Seokjin, and mother Jennie, who lived an upper middle class lifestyle.

His father was a forty year old highschool Korean teacher with graying black hair, and dark brown eyes that were always tired looking with dark bags underneath them.

But, then again though, that was probably caused by the fact that he had five other children to take care of- children that he had from different relationships.

Making them Namjoon's half brothers, but he didn't mind, since that gave him five older brothers to look up to.

His mother, on the other hand, was an eighteen year old woman, just fresh out of highschool.

Which meant that both his parents had a student-teacher affair, which resulted in him being conceived- shocking both of them once they found out.

They got married only a couple months after she graduated, so that they could give him a stable childhood once he was born.

Plus, it would give his children a step mother, since they've never had a mother figure in their lives, growing up with a single father.

But, unfortunately, things didn't work out like the couple hoped it would.

After their son was born, things took a downward spiral- their marriage was doing fine, it was just obvious that they had an age gap.

They didn't let the whispers bother them, though, and just continued raising their son, along with Seokjin's other children, who were practically teenagers.

And Jennie was trying her best to be a good stepmother, but her husband's children just didn't like her.

For obvious reasons, since she was only four years older than his oldest son, Yoongi, meaning that she was the perfect age to be their older sister.

They also didn't like her, because of her personality- they thought that she was snobbish and rude, trying too hard to be a mother to them.

Plus, they just didn't understand what their father saw in her, or what made him marry her in the first place- besides their son being born, of course.

But as the years passed by, they continued discriminating both her, and their half brother, wanting nothing to do with either of them.

They also grew up, going to different colleges, and moving out, living on their own, while no longer relying on their father when it came down to finances.