Girl That You Love

Start from the beginning

And he even started lying to his wife, telling her that he was working late, and that he would eat dinner once he got home.

He was surprised that she believed this at first, since he knew that he wasn't a good liar, but tried his best to make her less suspicious.

Unfortunately though, this didn't last long, due to the fact that she followed him to the hotel one day, discovering his secret relationship with his student.

Now she didn't turn him in however- even though she wanted to- and just started stalking the teenager again, wanting to scare her.

And, only a couple months later, Veronica Winters went missing.

She was reported missing by her mother, who grew concerned by the fact that her daughter never returned home from school that day.

In fact, she told police that she believed that her daughter had a boyfriend, due to the fact that she was always sneaking out at night.

Plus, she found a hotel key card in her daughter's things one night while she was doing the laundry.

This was definitely suspicious.

When police looked into this, they found some interesting information- according to some classmates, the victim had an inappropriate relationship with their English teacher, Seokjin Kim.

According to some witnesses, they were always seen flirting with each other, looking like he was leading her on, especially since he was a husband and father.

They brought him into questioning after that, asking him some questions, wanting to know more about his relationship with the missing teenager.

"I wasn't leading her on," he admitted, surprising the police with how open and honest he was.

"I was just friendly with her- she was a new student, and I wanted to make her feel welcomed. That doesn't mean that we were sleeping together."

He stayed calm and collected throughout the interview- a little too calm and collected which police paid attention to- but they let him go, having no evidence to hold him there overnight.

Besides, they didn't even have the body, meaning that after a while the case went cold- the detectives having no choice but to close the case.

Meaning that it stayed that way for a while, until eighteen years later when the body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters would be found.

Let's get into it.

—————

On the Wednesday morning of December 19, 2007 the body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters was found.

A twenty one year old man was visiting his father for winter break, his golden hazel eyes focused on the screen in front of him.

"The body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters was found this morning," the news reporter stated, keeping her tone of voice calm, while the picture of the missing woman appeared on the screen.

And, at first, the young man was uninterested, but that all changed when he heard the next words that were spoken.

"She first went missing eighteen years ago, after her mother reported her missing..."

He turned the rest of the words out though, sitting straight when he heard that first piece of information.

Eighteen years ago, he thought, thinking hard about this.