20

The motion was in plan. Knockout heard about it but was scared but went along with the plan. He walked out and went to grab some energon. Knockout looked and saw one of the soldiers. "Here Knockout. The princess and Soundwave wants you to tell our master he needs to take this. But inside is a bad energon." Knockout smirked. Soon he chuckled. "Well, I will say that he won't like it. But I am up for the challenge." Knockout walked back to the med bay and saw Lord Megatron resting. He walked up. "My Liege." Soon Megatron was starting to wake up. "Ugh. What is it, Knockout." He asked him. "You need to take this." Megatron went and grabbed it. Knockout walked out to do other things. Me and Soundwave were standing outside the doors. Everyone was waiting until they heard him. "Yuck. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Soon we heard the cube shattered. "THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER DRANK IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!"

We all quietly laughed. Soundwave was laughing inside. We both did a fist bomb together. We used to do this. I have missed this. "So princess what next." I chuckled. "Well, tomorrow we pretend that we don't see him at all. Which of course I know he will go crazy." I responded to the Soldier. "So we just ignore him and pretend he is invisible." He asked me. "Yup. Don't worry me and Soundwave will take the blame. Soundwave already has things planned out. Knockout you'll give him the all clear. But he is good right." I asked him. "Yes he is. But I don't know if this is a good idea, princess." I sigh. "I understand. But just go with it. Alright." We noticed it was getting late. Everyone went their own ways. Soundwave was helping you walk since the twins were taking much of your energy. "Soundwave, this sucks. I just don't want to lay around." Soundwave chuckled. "I understand." We approached our room and we walked inside. Soundwave helped you up on the berth and he went over and slid on. "Night my dear." I smiled and I went and I kissed him. "Night Sounds."

It was morning and Megatron was up and walking around but he didn't know what was going to happen. He was in for a rude awakening. He saw one of his soldiers. They were walking and not paying attention to him. He turned and was wondering what was going on. He shrugged it off. He walked and he saw Soundwave. Soundwave walked past him without saying a word. "What in Primus is going on. Is no one not seeing me." He hopes that his daughter won't do what is happening. Then his nightmare was answered. He saw you walking but you ignored him. He turned. "BlueDust." He said to you, but you just walked on. He went and leaned back. "Why is everyone ignoring me? Why is everyone not seeing me?" He said to himself. Until it clicked. "Soundwave, BlueDust. The troublesome duo. I should've known." He walked but went along with it. Soon he saw Starscream but Starscream ignored him and walked on by. Megatron was astonished by this reaction. But he went along with the little game.

I walked and entered our shared room. I went over and saw a cube of energon. Maybe Soundwave left it for me. I walked over and sniffed it but it didn't smell so I drank it. "Eww." Soon the doors opened. I looked and saw my father. "Got you." I smiled. "Yes you did." And I know it was you and Soundwave behind all this. Including that bad energon. I looked at him. "What, how did you know?" I heard him laugh and chuckle. "I know you two. You both are known as the troublesome duo." I chuckled. "Hey guys the gig is up. My father knows. He actually had an idea that it was me and Soundwave behind this. So everyone won't get into trouble."