38

It was the next morning. SilverBlaze was waking up and she got up and walked out to look around. She missed her warlord and she missed everyone including the army. She then walked and entered the throne room. She walked inside and looked at the computers. She then typed and looked at everything. She looked about it with the information and other stuff. She then saw a photo of her warlord and she laughed. "He looks so handsome in that photo." She said to himself.

Soundwave was walking and looking at his pad. He then approached the doors that led to the throne room. The doors opened and he walked inside and he glanced up and he saw the queen at the computers looking at things. "Morning your majesty." He says to her. SilverBlaze turned and saw Soundwave. "Morning Soundwave." She replied back to him. She then clicked and looked at more photos. She giggled. "I remember this one. I just can't believe I missed out so much of my daughter growing up. But now I have a second chance. It just wasn't fair of me being taken away like that, Soundwave. After I perished I wanted to go back to Megatron and to my daughter. But once I did. Something was wrong. And that's when I forgot about everything." She said to Soundwave. "Hmm. I see your majesty. But let's not think about it. Let's think about you being back here and being with your daughter and my wife and also with my master who has missed you. We all missed you actually. It wasn't the same when you were not around. But now things are changing. But I am also happy to see my master happy and I am also happy that my wife is happy." Soundwave said to SilverBlaze.

Megatron was waking up and he glanced and he saw that SilverBlaze wasn't with him. He slowly got up and checked the washroom but didn't see her. He then decided to check the throne room. He went over and grabbed his pad and he headed out to the throne room. He was walking in the halls when he felt someone clinging onto his legs. He looked down and chuckled. "Morning granddaughter." SilverDust giggled. "Morning Grandsire." Megatron continued walking with his granddaughter still clinging onto his leg. He walked and he approached the doors to the throne room. The doors slid open and he glanced up and saw his queen at the computers looking through files and photos. He smiled and he walked over to her still having his granddaughter clinging onto his leg.

SilverBlaze was so busy looking through files on the computer that she didn't even notice that her warlord and granddaughter were behind her. Megatron smiled seeing the photos. SilverBlaze glanced to her side and she immediately jumped. She sighs. "Primus Megs. Don't ever do that again. Anyways, morning my warlord." She said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "Morning my queen. And I see that you are busy today." He asks her. SilverBlaze smirked. "Yes. Yes I am." She replied back to him. "Oh that reminds me. You also forgot to say hello to someone else." He says to her. SilverBlaze looked at him. "Who?" She asks him. She then noticed him pointing down to his leg. She looked down and giggled. "Oops. Sorry. And morning to you SilverDust." She says to her granddaughter.

SilverDust giggled. "Morning GrandCarrier." She replied back. SilverDust glanced and saw her sire working and doing other things. She hopped down from her Grandsire's leg and she went and she wrapped her little servos and she started to cling onto her sire's leg. Soundwave jolted after feeling someone grab his leg. He looked down and saw his daughter. He chuckled. "Morning SilverDust." Replied Soundwave. SilverDust looked up at her sire. "Morning sire." She replied back. SilverDust was thinking she wanted to spend more time with her sire. But she knows he's always busy. She wanted to play with him. Soon she decided to ask him today. And she is hoping that he is able to.