37

BlueDust was waiting and sitting on the throne with Soundwave standing next to her. I sigh. "Soundwave, why did my father want to see me and what's this surprise he is talking about." I asked him. Soundwave sighs. "I know what it is, my dear. But I can't say. You have to wait and see my love." He says to you. Soon we heard a bridge opening and soon we saw two Cybertronians coming in and they transformed. One I knew was of my father. But the other one I didn't know who she was.

Soon Megatron walked over and he stood next to the femme that you were seeing. "Father. Uh. Who is she?" I asked him. Megatron chuckled. He walked over to you and whispered this to you. "Why don't you ask her something. Like ask her what you were called by your carrier when you were a sparkling." He said to me, telling me to ask what I was called when I was really young. I looked at my father. I was so confused but did what my father asked me to do.

I then looked at the femme that walked in with my dad through the bridge. I sigh. "Okay. What did my mother used to call me when I was really young." I asked her. She giggled. "I used to call you pumpkin or sweetie. But your father also calls you that and I know and I already knew that he calls you and refers to you as his little princess." She says to you. I immediately started crying. Megatron bent down. "BlueDust. That is your mother." I looked at him. "What. But I thought." Megatron chuckled. "My little princess, I took her to our planet and I took her to where I first met your mother. And that's when she remembered everything and that's when she changed into her true Cybertronian form."

I got up and ran and hugged my mother. I immediately started crying. Megatron walked over and hugged you and his queen. "I missed you, carrier. I….I really missed you." I said to my mother. Soon we both looked at each other. "Oh right. Mom. You remember Soundwave right." I asked her. SilverBlaze looked at him. She chuckled. "Of course I do. He's your father's communication specialist. In fact the best one and the most loyal Decepticon. More loyal than that worthless seeker Starscream." She says to you. Megatron chuckled. Soundwave immediately started to blush. "Yes indeed he is my queen." He said to his queen. "Yeah he is, mom." I said to my mother. I then walked over to my husband. "But mom. Soundwave is actually my sparkmate and my husband." I said and explained to my mother. SilverBlaze soon chuckled. "Your father knew that you two were meant for each other and he wasn't wrong." I smiled at my mother. "Yes we were. But there is one more thing." I looked at Soundwave and he nodded. Soundwave bridged himself and went to grab the twins.

Soundwave walked through and gently lifted the twins. Yawns. "Sire where are we going." Asked MegaWave. "Yeah sire, what he said." Asked SilverDust. Soundwave chuckled. "We are going to the throne room. And there is someone that we are wanting you to see and meet." He says to his children. Soundwave then walked out of his room and straight to the throne room.

SilverBlaze was sitting on the throne with Megatron having the cuddles that they had missed. I was standing and leaning against the wall hearing my father and mother having their cuddles. I knew my father was happy because my mother was back. That's what I wanted, was for my father to be happy. I was thinking when I heard the doors open. I looked and saw Soundwave with our sparklings. I smiled and walked over. I reached and gently took my daughter and sat her down. "Mom. I would like you to meet your granddaughter SliverDust." SilverDust looked at you and ran behind you. Megatron chuckled. "Granddaughter, don't be afraid. This is your Grandcarrier. Now show some respect to her." He said while joking. SilverBlaze jabbed him on the side. "Ow. I was just kidding my queen."

SilverBlaze got down and walked over and bent down. "Hello SilverDust. And I can see where you got the name." She then looked up at Soundwave. "Wait twins." She then looked at Megatron and back at you. "Yes, mom. Twins. This is MegaWave. Son this is my carrier which is your Grandcarrier." I said to my son. "Hi Grandcarrier." SilverBlaze giggled. "Hello grandson." SilverBlaze was proud of you. But she was also proud of her husband taking really good care of their daughter. And she couldn't believe that her and Megatron were Grandsire and Grandcarrier.

Okay readers. The next page will be the next morning.