7

I looked at my father. Megatron looked down and saw you looking at him. "What." He said to me wondering what was wrong. "Nothing, you are stubborn." My father was confused about what I had just said to him. "What, come again. What was that you said?" I sigh. "Stubborn. I said that you are stubborn and you are. Anyways I'll race you." I immediately transformed and took off. Megatron smirked and smiled. "Oh you're on, my little princess." Megatron immediately transformed and took off after you. I was flying and I knew I was ahead. I was almost faster than my father. But he also had a few tricks up his cannons or thrusters. Soon I heard something. Then before I knew it my father zoomed really fast and he passed me. I scoffed. "Show off." Then I messaged my sparkmate through our bond. "Sounds, do a bridge for me. I want to beat my father." Soundwave heard you and granted your request. "One bridge coming up my dear. And good luck. Your father has a lot of tricks. Just me." I giggled. "Yes I know."

Soon a bridge opened and I flew into it. Megatron was flying before he knew it, you were in front of him. He scoffed. "Cheater. Soundwave." I laughed, hearing my father yell my sparkmates name. Soon I zoomed off. "Well played my daughter. But I have a few more tricks up my cannons and my thrusters." Soon he used one. His thrusters revved up and soon he zoomed even faster. I was flying until I heard the biggest noise. That's what Soundwave was saying that he had a lot of tricks. Soon my father zoomed faster than ever. He zoomed past me and it almost took me off my course. "Ugh. I want to go home now, this isn't fair." I said to him, getting really upset. "Oh, you're just jealous, my daughter." I scoffed. "Jealous, well I never, I am never jealous."

Soon we took off and went straight to the ship. We landed on the flight deck and I immediately transformed. "Like how many tricks do you have, dad." Megatron chuckled. "Not telling you." I scoffed and headed my way to Soundwave. I was walking when I then bumped again into someone. I looked and saw Starscream. "Ugh. Hello Starscream." I said to him trying to be nice to him which I hated doing. "Princess. I am surprised that you are back." I waved a servo. "I need to get going, Starscream." I then walked off. I then entered the throne room. Soundwave turned and saw you. "So did you win." He asked me, wanting to know if I won. "No." I said while pouting. "It's not fair. And he used his sonic boom barrier. This really sucks, Soundwave." Soundwave chuckled. He loved hearing you whine. He thought it was cute of you doing it. "Oh, my dear you'll win someday. I can guarantee you that." I looked at him. "You sure." I said, giving him almost sad eyes. I heard him chuckle. "Yes my love. I am sure. We just have to play it smart." I then smiled. "That's why I love you, Soundwave."

I walked up and wrapped my arms around him. I hear him chuckle. "I love you BlueDust." I giggled. I love you too, Soundwave." He lifted his visor up and we both went in for a kiss. And the kiss was endless and it was filled with romance and passion. We were kissing until we heard the doors slam open. We looked and saw FireStorm. "Get away from her." Soundwave went and stood in front of you. He extracted his tentacles watching every move he made. "Soundwave." Soundwave stood his ground. "Stay behind me, my love." FireStorm growled. "My love. She isn't yours, she's mine."