23

Okay just letting you know that I am going over some pages and correcting some errors and editing some words. I just want to make sure that everything is spelled right and with no errors. Please enjoy all my pages and other stories that I have.

I was resting when I felt the pain. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. I then felt something. "No, not now." Sighs. "Sounds, sire, it's time." I said to my father and my sparkmate. "I will be right there sweet spark." Soundwave said to you letting you know he is on his way. "I am on my way, my little princess. Just relax and stay calm." I loved the way my father's voice was. It was calm and soothing just like Soundwave's.

I moved a little but I felt the twins were ready. Then I felt the pain. I screamed. Soon the doors opened. Soundwave came in and lifted me up. "Sounds, we don't have time, they are ready right now. Just ask Knockout to get here." Soundwave laid you down and com linked Knockout to come to his room. Knockout hurried up and ran to the room. He entered the room and started everything.

It took about 30 minutes until the twins were born. And our son looked exactly like his sire Soundwave. And our daughter looked like me, but had the looks of her sire. Knockout washed all the fluids off and walked over. "Knockout please tell my father to come in." Megatron was worried. Until he saw the doors open. "Knockout." Knockout walked out. "She's fine my Liege. And the twins are healthy. And the princess is requesting to see you." Megatron smiled and walked in. Once he did he couldn't believe what his optics were seeing. He was a Grandsire.

I looked up and saw my father. He walked over and smiled. I handed our son to him. Megatron gently lifted and cradled his grandson. He chuckled. I have been waiting to see you, my grandson. I looked at Soundwave and he smiled at me. And we both looked at my father. "Dad. Dad." Megatron shook his helm. "Hmmm. Sorry." Soon my father got a message. And he wasn't happy. "Here." Soundwave went and gently took his son. "Decepticons I do not want to be bothered at this time and moment. Your princess just had the twins. Is that clear?" There was a pause. "Yes, my Liege. But we need you at the mines. We have Autobots in the mines." Sighs. "Fine, I'll be there." He sighs again. "Just what I need Prime to ruin a precious moment." Megatron walked off very angry and pissed off.

I know my father was upset. But I was happy. I am a carrier of two beautiful sparklings: a mech, and a femme. Soundwave walked over and sat down holding his son. He couldn't believe that he was a sire of two beautiful sparklings. A mech and a femme. Soundwave extracted his tentacles and grabbed the bottle and let his son drink the bottle. He smiled seeing his son open his eyes and taking the bottle and drinking it. I looked over and saw Soundwave smiling and taking care of his son.

"They are so beautiful, Soundwave." Soundwave looked at you and smiled. "Yes, they are. Both our son and daughter look like us." I smiled. I wanted my father to be here still but he had to deal with Prime and with the Autobots. Prime didn't really understand what was so special and what was happening and he didn't know that I was back. But he didn't know that I had given birth to twins and he ruined this special moment for my father. Frag Prime, Frag the Autobots. I wanted the Autobots to suffer and my father knew how to do that. I knew my father was capable of taking care of himself. But sometimes he can go too far, and he doesn't know when to stop. That's why I am always afraid of losing my father. Because we already lost mom when I was 9 years old. It devastated both me and my father, including the whole Decepticon army.