3

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Megatron was sitting on his throne in the throne room. Soon the doors open. And it was Steve. "Uh, my Liege you have a visitor and you may not be happy." Megatron turned and glared and raised his optic ridge. "Oh and why's that soldier?" Steve hesitated for a moment and soon he vented out slowly. "Uh, this is why my Liege." He let the visitor in and once Megatron saw the visitor he wanted to kill the visitor. The visitor was none other than FireStorm. Your sparkmate/conjunx-endura. Megatron immediately growled. "YOU! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE MY DAUGHTER! YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR SPARK!"

FireStorm walked in and backed away from Megatron. "Sir, I understand you are upset with me." Megatron growled. "SILENCE! I really don't want to hear it. You don't know how much pain you put my daughter through including with me. If I were you I would leave right now." Megatron said to him, giving him a warning. "Sir, I am really sorry for what I did. I made a mistake." Megatron turned and glared at him. "Mistake. MISTAKE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY OR THRILLED THAT YOU WERE WITH MY DAUGHTER! SHE WAS HAPPY WHEN SHE WAS WITH YOU! LEAVE NOW! GUARDS TAKE HIM AWAY! AND GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!" He said, yelling to his guards. "Yes my Liege." He was mad. "No. I am not leaving without her." Megatron turned and looked at him. "Oh yes you are. My daughter doesn't want to be with you anymore. She was in tears when she told me you left her. Which that sickens me to my very core and spark. I mean she loved you. And this is what she gets. She gets treated like trash or garbage from you. Leave now. Or you'll be sorry." Soon the doors opened. And both of them looked and they saw you.

I gasped. "FireStorm. Why are you here? Leave now. I don't want to deal with you anymore. I loved you. And this is what I get from you. And to be honest I thought you loved me." I said to him waiting for an answer or response. "Oh, BlueDust I do." Soon he walked to me but Soundwave stood in front of me. "Stay back." Soundwave said to him, giving him a warning. I went and gently took Soundwave's hand. "Oh I see how it is. You now have someone else. Well, I'll get going. But this isn't over. You are still my wife." Soon he left and went his way. "Dad, Soundwave, how did he know that I was here?" Both Soundwave and Megatron looked at you. Megatron sighs. "BlueDust, the reason why he knew or the reason why he found you was because you two are spark bonded. So he is able to feel you. I guess that is a way I can explain." I was shocked at what my father had just said.

"Well, how can I get it to where he doesn't feel my bond or he doesn't know where I am at." I looked at both my father and Soundwave. But I got nothing from them. I guess my mind is saying to give him a chance. But my spark/heart is saying not to give him a chance but to give Soundwave a chance. Soon I did something that I don't know why I did. I quickly went up and moved his visor and kissed him. Soundwave's eyes widened, and so did Megatron's. But soon Soundwave closed his eyes and kissed you back. The kiss was endless. Soon I stopped and walked out. Soundwave's face immediately turned red and he started blushing. "Soundwave." Soundwave turned and looked at his master. "Go get her." Soundwave was confused but nodded and walked out.