30

A/N:

Sorry for not updating the story. But I will try my best with it.

"What's going on here?" I asked my dad and my daughter. SilverDust giggled. She giggled and couldn't stop. Soundwave looked at his daughter. He chuckled lightly. "Breathe, SilverDust." Soundwave said to his daughter. She couldn't stop. She kept on laughing and giggling. "Hmmm. Dad. What do you do to her?" I asked him, teasing him. Megatron looked at you. "Nothing. I only did this." He then went and tickled her again. I shook my helm. I walked over and I tickled him.

Soon before I knew it he quickly grabbed my servos and lightly pinned me to the wall. "I have faster reflexes, my little princess. And don't ever forget that." I saw my father walking off until Soundwave was showing me what he really meant by fast reflexes. Megatron immediately grabbed Soundwave's servos and he immediately slammed him hard on his back on the berth. "Hpmh." Soundwave shook his helm. "That's what your father means my love. Fast reflexes." He said. "Exactly. Now don't ever do that again. And I am looking directly at both of you. Because I know you too well. You both are known as the troublesome duo." Soon Megatron walked off.

Soundwave walked over and sat at his desk. SilverDust jumped down and walked over to where her sire was. "Sire." Soundwave looked down. "Yes." He said to his daughter. "Up please." Soundwave chuckled. He bent down and lifted her up. She reached up and took her sire's visor off. "Ooh. Pretty colors." She said out loud. Soundwave chuckled. "Colors eh. Which colors are prettier?" He asked her. "Purple sire. Purple is pretty." She said to her sire.

I giggled hearing this. I walked over and sat on the berth. MegaWave walked over. He climbed on your legs and sat on your lap. I smiled. I then rubbed his helm. He then went and shook his helm. "Carrier. I don't like that. It messes up the look." Soundwave raised his optic ridge. "Look. What, look son." He asked him. "The cool look sire." He said to his sire. Soundwave was still confused. "I don't quite get what you are trying to say son." MegaWave sighs. "The cool look sire. I want to look my best." He said out loud saying it proudly.

I chuckled. I sat my son down and went over and whispered it to my husband. "Sounds, I think he is trying to be cool on what he learned from videos on humans." Soundwave widened his eyes. Oh, I see. He whispered back to you. Soundwave went and he reached for his pad. "Son, is this what you are talking about?" He asked his son. MegaWave went and he grabbed his Sire's pad. MegaWave widened his eyes. "Uh. No sire. I….I want to look cool like….you and Grandsire. But I guess I can't." He said with a sad look on his face.

Soon MegaWave got down and he walked out. "Son, wait." I sigh. "Sounds." Soundwave went and he handed you SilverDust. 'I'll talk to him." Soundwave then walked out to search for his son. Soundwave was in the halls looking for MegaWave. Soundwave immediately deployed Laserbeak. "Laserbeak, find and locate MegaWave." He said to Laserbeak. Laserbeak chirped and she immediately took off to locate and to find her brother. Soundwave then grabbed his pad looking through the security footage. He scrolled through and didn't see his son. He sighs. "Son, where are you?" He said to himself. He was going to find his son. He then knew he had to get his master's help. He then walked off and went to his master's quarters. He knew his master would be able to find and locate MegaWave because his master has the instinct of smell. He can smell anything that is just a mile away. So his master was or maybe his last hope.