24

Megatron landed until he saw Prime. "Really Prime. Like this day you have to ruin it. You are so, how can I say it? Rude and don't think about other things." Prime eyes widened. And the rest of the Autobots looked at their leader then at Megatron. "Sorry Megatron. I don't know what you are talking about." Megatron scoffed. "Oh please sure you do. You remember me having a sparkmate eons ago." Prime stood there until he answered. "Yes, I do. If I can remember it was SilverBlaze wasn't it." Megatron smirked. "You remember. And yes it was. But that's not it. You ruined a special moment that I may not get a little back." Soon Ratchet spoke up. "WHAT IN PRIMUS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MEGATRON! JUST SAY IT!"

Megatron growled. "Well for your information you remember a certain sparkling." Prime thought of it. Until it dawned onto him. Megatron's sparkling BlueDust. "Yes, I do. I remember her before the war. BlueDust. But wasn't she with FireStorm?" Megatron spat. "Don't say that name. He is worthless." Soon he heard a familiar voice. "I AM NOT!" Megatron turned. Prime went and intervened. "Don't FireStorm." He said trying to get FireStorm to not do anything stupid. "No Prime. He's saying that I didn't love BlueDust but I do." Megatron growled. "BULLSHIT!" Megatron yelled. Prime looked at him and so did everyone else. "You left my daughter alone. She was crying and everything. She gave you everything and all the love and you just abandoned her." Prime looked at FireStorm. "What. FireStorm you told me that BlueDust left you." Megatron looked at Prime then at FireStorm. Megatron wanted to get back to the ship and see his grandchildren. "Look I would love to stay and fight and to kill you, but I need to get back." Megatron turned but then said this to FireStorm giving him a direct warning. "And as for you, FireStorm. This is a final warning. Stay away from me, my daughter and her husband. Soldiers, you know what to do." Megatron immediately transformed and flew back to the ship to spend time with his daughter, her husband and his grandchildren.

Me and Soundwave were sitting together looking at our beautiful sparklings. I went and leaned my helm on his side. "Sounds, I think our son will be more like you." He chuckled. "Maybe, but he will probably be like you." I smiled. "Nah. He will take more from you." I then felt him wrapping his servos around my waist. Soon we heard our doors open. We turned and saw my father. I got up and went to him and hugged him. "You're back in one piece dad." Megatron softly chuckles. "Why? You didn't think I would? Anyways I needed to get away." I looked at him. "Oh, why." I asked him. "Apparently FireStorm is with the Autobots." My eyes immediately widened. "What. Since when did he join the Autobots." Megatron shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know."

"Well, I don't care, dad." I went and pulled his arm. Megatron chuckled. He went over and sat down looking at both of his grandchildren sleeping peacefully in their crib. He smiled. "They both look just like you, my daughter, and Soundwave." I sigh. "It's going to be tough through the next couple of days and weeks and also months." Megatron chuckled. "Don't worry BlueDust. I will help both you and Soundwave. I have been through this before when your mother gave birth to you." I looked at my father. "Thank you dad." My father smiled at me. "You're welcome my little princess." I then noticed one of the twins waking up. I went over and grabbed a bottle and lifted my daughter up and gave her the bottle. I smiled seeing my daughter smiling and having her eyes open.