35

Blazer's Pov:

"It is so weird. But I have a feeling that I may be his queen and his wife. Because I looked so much like her. I haven't told him this yet but I always had a feeling that I was someone else and that I didn't belong where I was living. I felt that I belonged somewhere else. But I know that we will get the answers that we want some day but we know that they will come. And I can tell that this guy named Megatron and also his daughter who is named BlueDust is for sure that I am his queen and her mother. But also for some reason I feel something is pulling me closer to this guy named Megatron. I just feel like I know him really well. But we'll know the answers whenever they come."

Megatron's Pov:

"It is so weird and so confusing. I may have my queen and my wife back. But she's human, not Cybertronian. But what's strange and weird is that she looks exactly like my wife who had perished when our daughter was only 9 years old at the time. But I am also noticing that this human said that she touched one of the items that was given to me from my wife, and she said that once she touched it she saw a vision of my queen and me. And she said everything that had happened and what both me and my queen had said to each other. Could she really be my wife? There are just so many questions and answers that I want so badly. But I know that they will come eventually."

Soon Blazer saw Megatron getting up and grabbing something. He then walked back and placed the item down. "Can….you remember this item." He asked her. She walked over and looked at the item. She then picked the item up and soon everything went black.

Vision/Flashback Begins:

"Hi carrier. I made this for you." SilverBlaze giggled. "Oh sweetie. It's beautiful. Now how did you come up with the idea?" She looked at her daughter. She then saw her daughter pointing at her sire. "Sire helped me. But I came up with the idea." SilverBlaze picked the item up. "It's beautiful. And thank you pumpkin. Come here." She bent down and hugged her daughter. "I love you BlueDust. You mean everything to me and your sire. Anyways, I love the item." Her daughter giggled. "Ya. I love you too, Carrier. The photo is of me and you." Soon SilverBlaze got up and walked over to her husband. "Hmm. So you gave her the idea huh." She asked him. He chuckled. "Yes. I did. Anyways you also deserve it, my queen. You are special to me and to our daughter." Soon they both went and kissed each other. They then heard an Eww. "Eww. Grossly." SilverBlaze and Megatron both chuckled and laughed.

Vision/Flashback Ends:

After the vision was over she looked at Megatron. "I….I remember the item. The item was given to, well I guess me but it was given to your queen as a gift from her daughter BlueDust. It is a photo of her and her mother." She said to Megatron. Megatron looked at her and smiled. "Yes. It is." He said to her, telling her that the gift was given to his queen as a gift from their daughter. "Uh. Megatron. I need to tell you something." She said to Megatron. Megatron looked at her. "Yes. What is it?" He asked her. "I for some reason have a feeling that I don't belong where I am at. I feel like I belong here and for some reason I feel like being pulled closer to you." She said and explained to him. That's when Megatron knew that she could be his queen and his wife. But he also had a feeling and for some reason felt that he was being pulled closer to her. He doesn't know why but he has a feeling of why he is being pulled closer to her. She could or may be his deceased queen and wife. Just reincarnated as a human.