4

I couldn't believe what I just did. I just kissed Soundwave. Oh my Primus. What was I thinking? But the kiss was amazing. I was walking when I saw someone that I hadn't seen for a while. The mech that you saw was Knockout. Knockout was walking but he looked up and saw you. "Princess. Uh. When did you arrive?" He asked me, wondering when I showed up. "Just today." I said to him, answering his question. "It was nice seeing you Knockout." I walked and went straight to my room.

Soundwave was walking and looking for you until he saw Knockout. "Knockout." Soundwave said using a voice recording. "Hey Sounds." Knockout said to him. Soundwave used another recording but of your father's voice. "Where's BlueDust?" He asked him, wondering which way you went. "She went that way. I think she is going straight to her room but I am not sure." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and headed in your direction.

I was sitting in my room. I was so embarrassed at what I did. Soon I heard my doors open. I looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. Uh. Look, I am." Before I could finish he stopped me. "No, it's fine. You don't have to be sorry, princess." Soon I saw him walking over and sat down on my berth. Soon he took off his visor. "To be honest with you princess. The kiss, uh. It was amazing." My eyes immediately widened. Soon I giggled, and Soundwave chuckled. "Look princess, I will do anything to protect you." Soon my face blushed.

Before I knew it Soundwave walked over and started massaging my back and making me more relaxed than ever. "You used to do this a long time ago, Sounds." Soundwave laughed. "You haven't called me that for eons. I have missed that princess." I frowned and looked at him. "Sounds, call me BlueDust." Soundwave looked at you and said this. "I…I can't, it would be disrespectful because you are my master's daughter." I lightly hit his chest. "You won't be disrespectful. I said you can call me that." Before we knew it we were kissing. My spark was going off like fireworks. My spark wanted me to be with Soundwave. I realized I made a mistake by leaving Soundwave. I realized that I really do love him. Soundwave couldn't believe that he had missed this. He realized and knew that he was deeply in love with his master's daughter. And he would do anything to protect you. We were kissing when my doors opened. It was my father. He immediately left and let me and Soundwave have our moment together.

Soon we stopped. "I love you Soundwave." Soundwave smiled. "I love you too, BlueDust." I smiled. "Finally you said my name, you handsome mech." Soundwave started to chuckle but then he blushed. "I better get going." Soon Soundwave was about to walk off but I wanted more. I was in love with him. "Soundwave." Soundwave turned. "Yes." Soon I ran to him and kissed him again. Soon we were getting into more. "BlueDust. I…need to." He couldn't finish his words because you were turning him on. Soon he couldn't hold it anymore. He let her go once and he is not letting her go again. I knew I was turning Soundwave on. I wanted him to know I wasn't going anywhere but I wanted I guess to be his. I was meant to be with Soundwave. And my father was right. He said a long time ago that me and Soundwave were meant for each other. And he wasn't wrong.