44

Knockout was in the med bay when his doors opened. He looked and saw you walking in with Soundwave. Who didn't look like himself. "Princess. What happened to him?" He asked you. "Knockout, I need you to check Soundwave. The twins woke their sire up by shouting his name and it put him in a temporary stasis lock and now he is stuttering his words." I said to Knockout. "Kkk." Soundwave replied. Knockout looked at him. "I see. Well it will probably be in about 1 minute he will be back to normal. With these I can't do much but I can scan him if he is doing okay." Knockout replied. He walked over and grabbed his scanner. He scanned Soundwave and sure enough his systems were running just fine. "Well, princess. Soundwave is in perfect health." Knockout said. I nodded. We then both walked out.

"We have to teach our kids not to wake up adults like that or anyone." I said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Soon we heard our twins shouting for us. "Sire carrier." They both said. They both ran and hid behind us. "What's wrong, MegaWave, SilverDust." I asked them. They both pointed. We looked and I hissed and Soundwave growled. Soundwave immediately stepped in front of our kids. Protecting them. "What do you want, Airachnid?" I asked her. "I've been gone for a while so why are there kids?" She asked. Soon before I knew it she went but I grabbed her and then we started fighting. "Soundwave. Take the twins to my mother and get my father now." I said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and he immediately opened a bridge. He quickly picked his kids up and he ran through.

Megatron was sitting on his throne with his queen laying her helm on his chassis almost in a recharge. Soon the sound of a bridge caught Megatron's attention. He looked and he saw Soundwave walking out quickly. Before Megatron could ask him what was wrong, Soundwave played a voice recording that was of your voice. He then played the voice recording that was with your voice. 'What do you want, Airachnid? Soundwave. Take the kids to my mother and get my father now.' You said in the voice recording. Megatron's eyes widened. He looked down and saw his queen was asleep. "Soundwave, can you watch my queen and your twins?" Megatron asked him. Soundwave nodded. Megatron gently moved his queen. Megatron immediately ran out.

"You will pay for this princess." Airachnid said. "I don't think so. It will be you." I said. Soon Airachnid shoved you hard making you hit your back hard on the floor. Airachnid laughed. "Not strong now are we?" She replied. Megatron ran and saw Airachnid. He immediately ran towards her. He jumped and tackled her down. I groaned trying to move. I looked and saw my father throw punches at her. I groaned and realized that I couldn't move. "Sss.sire." When you said that Megatron quickly turned and saw that you were in pain. Megatron immediately growled. Megatron immediately lifted Airachnid up. She looked down and saw that she was lifted up into the air. "My Liege. Please no." She yelled. Soon she was thrown across the halls and she immediately slammed hard into the wall making her go into a stasis lock.