34

Megatron walked and entered his room. He walked inside and sat down at his desk. He sat the girl down on the desk. The girl looked around. Megatron got up and went to his private rack. The girl looked and saw an item. She walked over and touched it and soon she was seeing something or hearing something. She was seeing a vision or something. She was seeing a vision of Megatron and what looked like to be his queen. Because she looked like her. And she didn't know why she looked like his queen.

Vision/Flashback Begins:

"Megs. Where are you?" She giggled. "Come on Megs." She walked furthermore until she was lifted up into the air. She squealed. "Ah. Megs. Don't do that. You scared me half to death. I thought you were an Autobot." Megatron smirked. "Oh really. I just wanted to spend a special day with you, my queen." She smiled. "Hmm. I love you Megs." Megatron chuckled. "I love you too, my queen." She smiled until she remembered something. "Oh and that reminds me, Megs. Here, open this." Megatron smiled. "And what's this? I thought we said no gifts." She smiled. "This one counts. Just open it, you, big aft." Megatron chuckled. He opened the box. Megatron gasps. "SilverBlaze. It's beautiful." He said to her, telling her that it is beautiful. "You like it." She asked him. "Oh course my dear. I love it. You know our daughter is taking after us giving gifts." She chuckled. "Yeah. But I adore our daughter. She's something else." She said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "Yes indeed. And I will remember this gift my dear. Like I am going to say, is that, you are my rock my dear. You are always there for me. I love you." She smiled. I love you too, Megs.

Vision/Flashback Ends:

Meanwhile, back in reality. Megatron was trying to wake her up. "Blazer. Hey Blazer." Soon she snapped out of what she was seeing. "Blazer. Are you alright?" He asked her. "Uh. No. I saw something. That item right there I touched it and I saw something. I saw a vision or flashback of your queen. But she looked like me. But I don't know how and I don't know why. But that gift was given to you by her. You told her that you both talked about not giving gifts but she said that this one counts. Just open it, you, big aft." Megatron was shocked. This is what actually happened. Soon he listens to her more. "And I also heard you saying this, that you are my rock, my dear. You are always there for me." Soon she stopped talking.

She looked up at Megatron and she noticed that he was spacing out and not saying a single word. "Uh, Megatron is everything okay." She asked him. Megatron shook his helm. He then looked down at her. "Huh. Oh. Uh. Kind of. I was just shocked at what you had said to me. What you had said to me actually happened." He said to her, telling her that what she said actually happened. "Oh. So what was the reason for not getting gifts?" She asked him. Once she asked him she heard a deep chuckle escape from his chest. Megatron chuckled. "I just told my queen for that certain day to not get any gifts. We always give or have gifts." He said and explained to her. "Yeah that's what I heard and saw in the vision that I was seeing but I also heard from you in the vision saying that your daughter does the same thing. Am I correct and am I right?" She asked him. She then heard another chuckle. And that's when she knew she was right. But questions are going through her mind. But why is she seeing all of this? Why does she look exactly like his queen? She wants answers. But she knows that the answers will come eventually but not right now as fast as she wants. She then decided to learn more about SilverBlaze who is his queen.