15

It was the next morning. I started waking up but felt a stinging pain. But shrugged it off because I am just like my father. I looked and noticed Soundwave was asleep. Which is weird he would usually be up by now working on the relics. I slid off and walked out. I was walking when I noticed my father walking. But he didn't look like himself. I walked over to him. "Father, are you okay? You seem different today." Megatron looked up at you. "I…am…fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." I went back. My father never talks to me like this. I went and kissed his cheeks and walked off. I knew something was wrong. Until I heard a thud. I immediately turned around and saw my father laying on the floor. "DAD!" I ran over trying to wake him up. "Daddy, wake up. Dad please wake up." I then messaged my sparkmate through our bond. "Soundwave." I waited for a response. "Sweet spark what is it? What's wrong?" He asked me in a worried tone. "Soundwave, it's my father. He collapsed and he is not moving or he is not waking up." I told him. "Where are you at, sweet spark?" He asked me. "Right by the doors to the throne room." I told him. "Alright I am on my way."

"Ugh. B…lue…dust." He said to me, scared of what was going on. "Dad, shh save your strength." Megatron went over. "My head." He then went down again. "Ummm." Megatron said to his daughter he knew he wasn't feeling like himself. Soon I saw Soundwave. "Master." Soundwave went over and asked his master if he was alright. "Master, are you alright?" Megatron went and glared at Soundwave. "No. Do I look alright? Help me up will ya." Soundwave went over and slowly lifted my father. I noticed he had trouble trying to keep his balance. I looked at my father. I saw him roll his optics back into his helm and he immediately collapsed. "DAD! Soundwave what's wrong with my dad." I asked him, getting really scared for my father's health and safety. "I don't know." He lifted my father up and we both went to the med bay. We approached the med bay and walked in. Soundwave walked over and laid my father down. I walked over and sat next to my father. "Please father pull through this. I can't lose you like we lost my mother." I said to myself. Soon Knockout walked in and went to work. He went and checked my father. After everything he confirmed that my father had a bug. Which wasn't contagious. "Soundwave, Knockout can you leave me and my father alone." Soundwave nodded and knew you wanted some time alone with your father and his master. Both him and Knockout walked out. Sighs. "Please dad. I need you. I know I have Soundwave. But…I need you." I went and cried. "I can't lose you like we lost mom." I went up and nuzzled my father. I then slowly went into a recharge. Soundwave was worried about you. But he was more worried if anything ever happened to his master/your father. Sighs. "We can't lose, you master. Not only that, I don't want my wife getting stressed. Since we are expecting twins." Soundwave leaned his head back. Soon he heard Knockout's voice. "Sounds." He looked down. "What." He said to him, wondering what he would ask him. "Look, Big M. will pull through this. We all know our master." Soundwave chuckled. "Well yes we do. But I am more worried about my wife and our twins. I don't want her to get stressed to the point where we can lose the twins." Knockout knew what he meant. "I understand completely, Sounds. And I apologize for what I did. BlueDust accepted my apology. I hope you can." Soundwave looked at him. "Apology accepted." Knockout looked at him. "Thanks, Sounds." Soundwave chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure." Then both him and Knockout both laughed at each other.