6

I was lying on my berth when I saw my pad going off. I reached over and saw it was one of my friends. I answered the call. "Hey girl. Hey, what is going on? FireStorm is texting me and messaging me like non stop. What happened?" I sigh. "He left me. And I ended our sparkbond. And I am someone else's sparkmate so that's probably why he is texting you like non stop."

Soon my friend paused on her words. "Oh. That I didn't know. So, who's the new guy?" I chuckled. "You remember I talked to you about this guy named Soundwave right." My friend then giggles. "Yes, you said he works for your father as a communication specialist right?" I smiled and gave her this answer. "Yes, he does. We are sparkmates now. Look, I love Soundwave. I realized that FireStorm was a huge mistake. That's probably why he left me. But I don't really care. He can go and frag himself." I said to her, telling the truth that he was a glitch. "Jeez girl he must've done a lot worse." I sigh. "That's because he did." Soon she asked me this question that I knew she would ask me. "So where are you staying?" She asked me while waiting for my response. "I am currently, soon I heard my doors opened." I looked and saw my father. My friend gasps. "Lord Megatron."

"Uh. Sorry I hope I am not interrupting anything." My father asked me. "Uh. Not really dad. Look, I'll talk to you later and explain everything. If FireStorm asks you anything. Say that you don't know anything. And just tell him that if you do say anything that my father would uh, offline you." Megatron looks at you. "BlueDust." Soon he heard giggling. "I will and it may work. See you later BlueDust." I looked back at my friend. "See you later, LightBlaze." I then ended the call.

"Why would you say that to her, BlueDust?" He asked me why I said that. "Well, it's true dad. Anyways, what's up?" I asked him, wanting to know if something was wrong. "Well, I thought maybe me and you could just hang out like father and daughter." I immediately looked at him. "What, who's going to be in charge?" Megatron looked at you and chuckled. "Have you forgotten? Your sparkmate Soundwave knows how to be in charge." I have forgotten that he knows his way around. "Okay. I don't see why not." I then saw my father smile. "Good. And I wasn't taking a no for an answer."

Soon we walked and then we walked to the throne room. The doors opened. And I saw my sparkmate working at his station. "Soundwave. Me and your well, sparkmate will be out for a while." Soundwave turned and nodded. My father nudged me. "Dad." I walked in and went to Soundwave. I went up and kissed the side of his visor. "Sorry about this." I whispered to him. "It's fine my dear." He slightly lifted his visor and kissed my cheeks. I smiled, feeling the touch. My father stood in the doorway smiling. He was happy that you and Soundwave were together and not with FireStorm. I then walked out. "Father, try not to embarrass me anymore." I looked at my father when he looked at me. "Me. Like what are you talking about my little princess." I rolled my optics. But my father laughed once I rolled my optics. I went and shoved my father. He chuckled. "Still the same old girl that I raised well." I chuckled. "Dad. Stop." I knew that my father was going to be a little hard. But that's just him. I love him either way. And it wouldn't be the same if my father didn't do what he does. He's funny but at times he's stubborn. And that's Megatron/my dad for ya. And you'll have to get used to it.