5

We were getting into it more. Soon he gently laid me on my berth. "S…Sounds." Soundwave smirked. He went and kissed me. Soon I felt his tongue in my mouth. I moaned, feeling the pleasure. I had never gotten this from my ex-sparkmate. "Sounds." Soundwave looked at you. "Yes." He said to me wanting to know what I was going to ask him or say to him. "I want to be yours. I don't want to be FireStorms anymore." Soundwave looked at you. "Alright. Then BlueDust, will you be my sparkmate? And I promise I will never leave you like what FireStorm did." Soundwave waited for my response until I gave him the answer that he wanted to hear. "Yes. Oh yes, Soundwave." Soundwave smiled.

Soon I felt I was ending my sparkbond with FireStorm. And I felt he wasn't happy. But frag him. I was with Soundwave. He was the best and is the best mech who will and would protect me and stay by my side. Before I knew it, me and Soundwave were starting. "Hmmm." Before I knew it my valve opened. Soundwave looked down and chuckled. "I see you are more eager." Soundwave said to you. "Ummm." I said in an amusing tone. I then heard a clicking noise.

"BlueDust, this will hurt." I nodded and slowly moved my hips. Soundwave slowly went forward and went. I immediately winced. But soon I moaned. This was amazing and better than with FireStorm. "S…Sounds." Soundwave grunted and groaned. He loved the feeling of your walls inside your valve wrapping around his spike. I was enjoying this until I felt a knot and it snapped. I immediately screamed his name in pleasure. Soundwave groaned and grunted and went further until he released his seed deep inside you. He pulled out and immediately collapsed.

I was panting. "Thank you, Sounds. Now I can say I don't belong to FireStorm anymore. But now that I belong to you." Soundwave chuckled. "Yes indeed. If he ever lays a hand on you he will not hear the end of it." Soundwave checked his internal clock. "BlueDust, I need to head back to work. Message me if you need anything." I nodded. Soon he kissed my helm and he got up and he walked out.

I laid down on my berth and soon I heard my doors open. I looked up and saw my father. He walked in and sat on my chair at my desk. "So I see you two had the time of your life." My eyes immediately widened. "Dad." Soon I heard him chuckle. "So you did have fun didn't you." I sigh. "Ugh. Fine, yes, dad we did have fun. We are actually sparkmates now." Soon I saw my dad smile. "I knew you two were meant for each other." I smiled at my father. "Yeah I know. And you were right. And we actually did it. And please keep an eye or watch out with FireStorm. He wasn't happy when I ended our sparkbond."

Megatron looked at you. "Yes, I see. And I will keep an eye out for him. I will alert my soldiers and my army to keep an eye out and to watch and to look out for him." I then finally relaxed. "Thank you, father." I said to him thanking him that I knew he would keep an eye out for my ex-sparkmate. "You're welcome, my little princess." I sigh at what my father said. "Dad." He got up and walked over and gave me a hug. "I love you kiddo." I smiled at my father. "I know. I love you too dad." Soon I saw my father walking out. I thought to myself. Ugh. Why does he need to know everything? Some of it is personal. But he was right. I did have fun. And I was finally Soundwave's sparkmate. I was his and no one else's.