9

It was morning. And I woke up from not feeling well. I looked and noticed Soundwave wasn't here. He is probably working. I used a private link and told Knockout that I needed to see him in Soundwave's room. I told him I am not feeling well. I waited for Knockout and soon the doors opened. And it was Knockout. "Not feeling well today princess." He asked me. "No I am not. I feel terrible." I said to him, and I wasn't lying, I wasn't feeling well. He walked over and scanned me. I watched him and I saw his expression. Knockout gasps. "Uh. Princess. You are carrying." My eyes widened. "Knockout how can I tell which sparkling this belongs too." I asked him. "Uh. It may take a while. But if you had an intimacy recently then that would be the mech's sparkling." I looked down. "Soundwave." I whispered to myself. Soon the doors opened. I looked and saw my father.

"BlueDust. Are you okay, my little princess?" I smiled. "Yes father. Uh. Knockout could you please leave and give me a moment with my father." Knockout nodded. "Yes, princess." Knockout got up and left. Megatron was confused. He walked over and sat next to you. "Okay so what do you need to say." I looked at my father. "Sire." I got up and walked back and forth. "Sire. I don't know how to say this but." I stopped and looked down. "You're going to be a Grandsire." Megatron's eyes widened. "What, come again. What was that you said?" I vented out slowly. "You're going to be a Grandsire." I said to him waiting for a response. Soon his eyes widened and he yelled. "YES! I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDSIRE!" I was shocked at my dad for yelling because Soundwave probably heard him. "Dad. Shh. I haven't told Soundwave yet. And thanks he probably heard you." I said to him almost angry at that point. "Sorry." Soon a bridge opened and out came Soundwave.

"Did I just hear you correctly my Liege? Sweet spark." I looked at him. I waved a servo to my dad that I needed time with Soundwave. My dad immediately left. Soon Soundwave walked over. "Sweet spark. Is it true?" Soundwave waited for my answer. "Yes. But I don't know who the sire is. But Knockout said the recent intimacy would be the mech's sparkling. So it would have to be yours, Soundwave. Which I hope by Primus it is." Soundwave walked over and sat on his berth. "Same here my dear. I just can't wait to see our sparkling." I smiled. "So Sounds. If it is a mech or a femme what should we name our child." Soundwave stopped and thought for a moment. "Hmmm. How about MegaWave for the mech. And for the femme how about SilverDust. What do you think, sweet spark?" I smiled at Soundwave. "I think those are wonderful names for our sparkling." I leaned my helm against his chest. Soon I felt him using his digits rubbing circles on my back which made me relaxed more than ever.

"My dear later on when my shift is over. I'll make time for you." He said to me, making me shiver and smile. "Okay. I'll be waiting for Soundwave." He chuckled. "You better be." Soon we both kissed each other and he walked out heading back to his post. Primus I love that mech. Soundwave was walking when he saw his master. Megatron saw him. "So Soundwave, you're going to be a sire." Soundwave nodded. Megatron chuckled. "Well, I know you will treat my daughter well, and I know you'll make it your priority to be with her and protect her. And I appreciate that. That is why I consider you a loyal friend and a loyal Decepticon." Soundwave smiled. "Thank you sir."