12

The soldier was walking when he slammed into someone. Soon he heard a growl. He slowly looked up and saw his master. It was Megatron and he was not happy. The soldier gasps. "My Liege. Wait, I can explain." Megatron snarled. "You dare leave your post and mission that I assigned you to." The soldier was scared and didn't know what to say. "But my Liege. Please listen, the princess would be able to explain." Megatron's eyes widened. "And what does the princess have to do with this?" Megatron was disappointed in his soldier. "Head to your post now." Megatron said to him. "Yes my Liege." Soon Megatron smacked him with his servos. The soldier ran frantically trying to get away from the wrath of his master.

Megatron walked and saw his daughter walking with Soundwave. "BlueDust." Me and Soundwave turned and saw my father walking towards us. "I need to have a word with you." I looked at my father. "Yes father." I said, wondering if this has to do with the soldier. "Do you know anything about one of my soldiers?" I looked at my father. "Yes. I do, father. You should have a word with Starscream." I soon heard him growl after hearing Starscream's name. "Oh and what has he done now?" I smirked. "He took the soldier away from his post." Soon his eyes widened at what I had said to him. "WHAT! STARSCREAM!"

Soon my father took off finding the seeker. I then heard my sparkmate chuckle. "You didn't give him the full details." I turned and smiled at him and smirked at him. "Eh, Starscream deserves it. He is worthless. Because he tries to find a way to overthrow or he tries to kill my father." Soundwave nodded and took your hand and you both went to the throne room. We walked inside and I walked to my father's throne and Soundwave walked to his post to decode the rest of the relics. "Sounds, how's your side feeling." I asked him. "It's okay, dear. Not as painful as it was when I got it." I smiled.

I sat back and closed my eyes. Megatron was walking to the throne room. The doors opened. He walked in but looked up and was surprised to see someone on his throne. He walked quietly over. He went behind his throne. He peeked over and looked at you. I was resting my eyes that I didn't even know that my father was behind his throne. Megatron went and used his digits and tickled you. He took his hand back quickly. I laughed and giggled. "Soundwave, stop it." Soundwave lifted his head up. He turned and looked at you. "Uh. Sweet spark. I am right here." I opened my eyes. "Then, who tickled me." Soundwave shrugged his shoulders. "Strange." I closed my eyes again. But I went into a deep charge. Megatron smiled and chuckled. He went and used his two digits and started tickling you but it felt like a spider on your arm. Megatron quickly reacted and hid behind his throne.

Soundwave, stop it. Soundwave looked at you and tilted his helm. "Sweet spark. I have been here this whole time." I looked at him. "Then who the frag is doing this." Soundwave shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." I sigh. "Ugh." I went and rested my eyes but I peeked a little. But I rolled my eyes and looked up and saw my father looking down and smiling. He went down again. I looked to my left and soon I saw his hands. Megatron was about to do it again until he was shocked at your fast reflexes. I immediately grabbed his hand. "Got you, dad." Megatron chuckled. "Yes you did. And you thought I was Soundwave."