1

Everyone was busy on the ship. But no one knew that someone was visiting today. Steve was patrolling on the flightdeck when he saw someone or something approaching the flight deck. He quickly reacted until he knew who the alt mode was. Steve gasps. "Princess." The princess immediately transformed.

"Hello Steve. Is my father around? I have been wanting to see him. It's something I really need to talk about." She asked him, wanting to know where her father is. "Yes he is. He's in the throne room. And he'll be pleased and happy to see you." I giggled. "Ya I know." I walked inside and I was nervous about what my father would say. My sparkmate/conjunx-endura left me and abandoned me. I stopped and leaned against the wall. But soon the doors opened and I saw a silhouette of a mech that I knew.

The figure was Megatron. He stepped out and walked until he heard a familiar voice. "Hello, sire." Megatron immediately turned around and saw his daughter. "BlueDust." He quickly ran and hugged her. "Hmmm. I missed you, my daughter." He said to his daughter. "I missed you too, sire." I replied back to him. "So what brings you here? Come let's talk."

I walked with my father. "Father, the reason why," I immediately started crying. Megatron turned and went to you. "Sweetie, what's wrong. Anyways, where's FireStorm?" He asked me, wondering where my husband was. "Father, that's just it. He, he." I looked down and didn't want to finish my words. "He what, BlueDust." He asked me, still wanting to know where he was. "He left me." I said out loud to him. "WHAT! What do you mean he left you."

"Answer me." He yelled at me. "I don't know why dad. He just did. And I am afraid now about if I ever have a sparkling. Because we had you know our intimacy." Megatron lightly chuckled. "Yes, I understand. But still if I ever see him he will not see another day." I giggled and smiled. "That's good to know, father. Father, is it okay if I spend the night here." I heard him chuckle. "Yes. Your room is still the same." I smiled. "Thanks dad."

I walked and suddenly bumped into someone. I shook my helm. But soon I heard a voice that I remember. "Hello princess." I looked and saw Soundwave. My father's communication specialists. "Uh, h…hi." Soundwave smirked and smiled while you were stuttering. You didn't notice he was smirking and smiling because he was wearing his visor. "When did you arrive princess?" He asked me. "Uh….today." I responded back to his question. "Are you okay, princess." Soundwave asked me, noticing I was acting weird. "Uh, excuse me."

I quickly went inside. But my father witnessed everything. Megatron chuckled. "I know you two had a thing before she left and went with FireStorm. But maybe you can make her happy, Soundwave." Soundwave was confused. "Oh, why's that my Liege?" He asked him, wondering why he is the one who can make her happy. Well, it's because her sparkmate/conjunx-endura left her and abandoned her. Soundwave eyes widened. "What. When. Why?" Megatron chuckled. "Maybe she will tell you. Because you two were almost close. Anyways I have to get back to work. If anything happens or anything, let me know." Soundwave nodded and Megatron left.