43

BlueDust's Pov:

"I was sitting down in mine and Soundwave's shared room. I was a nervous wreck because I wanted Soundwave here and he wasn't. I then walked and entered the washroom and started taking a shower."

Soundwave's Pov:

"I immediately transformed. I walked inside the ship and I went straight to mine and my sparkmates room. I felt that she was there. And I knew that the twins and I felt that the twins were in the throne room. I approached our doors leading to our room. The doors slid open and I walked inside our room. I then locked the door. I had missed her. And I wanted this to be the best. I went and I checked the washroom and I saw her taking a shower. I felt my spike going hard because she looked so beautiful. I then walked over and I wrapped my servos around her."

BlueDust's Pov:

"I was taking a shower until I felt servos wrap around me. I immediately jumped but soon I relaxed. But soon I heard a voice. 'I'm back my dear.' The voice said to me. I immediately gasped. I knew that voice from anywhere. I slowly turned and I immediately saw Soundwave. 'Sounds.' I said out loud. I immediately wrapped my servos around his neck. I started crying. But soon that's when I felt it and when I felt something. I felt his spike going hard. I giggled and chuckled. 'You're almost in heat, Sounds.' I said to Sounds. He chuckled at me. 'What can I say, but I have missed you. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that little human named Miko who helps and works for the Autobots.' He said. I looked at him. 'Oh. Why did she help you?' I asked him. 'Not really sure. But she actually reminded me of our daughter SilverDust. Because she was feisty and almost had the same personality.' He replied. I hummed. I then went and I started to trace his chassis. 'Make time for me, Sounds.' I said. I then leaned forward and whispered to him. 'I demand it, my love. Give me everything.' I said in a seductive tone. Soon before I knew it we were starting."

Non-Pov:

I moaned, feeling everything that my husband was giving me. Soundwave chuckled. He took his visor off and he leaned forward and nipped your cables. I yelped. Soundwave went and licked the energon that was on your cables that he nipped. I went forward and wrapped my servos around his neck. I then went and I rubbed my codpiece against his. Soundwave groaned, feeling you rub your codpiece against his. He then lightly pinned you against the wall. You looked up and saw Soundwave looking directly into your optics. His optics were filled with lust. Telling you that he wanted more. Before you knew it you heard a clicking noise. You then did the same.

Soundwave looked down and he smiled. He then looked at you. He went and kissed you. You moaned into the kiss until you felt it. You didn't wince because you were used to this. Soundwave groaned. "My dear. You are tight. Loosen up." Soundwave said to you, you then went and slightly moved. Soon you felt him hit a sensitive spot. Your vision went blurry. "F.faster Soundwave." You said. Soundwave went and thrusted harder. He groaned until he felt that you were close. You then felt you were close. "S.sounds. I am close." You said. Soon you felt a knot snap in your tank. "Soundwave!!!" You yelled. Soundwave immediately jerked forward and soon he went further and soon he filled your tank with his transfluid. Before Soundwave knew it he immediately collapsed.

BlueDust's Pov:

"I immediately caught Soundwave. 'Sounds. Soundwave.' I said. I looked at him and saw that he had completely passed out. 'Wow. He must've really missed me and saved all that energy.' I said. I reached down and put my husband's codpiece back on. I lifted Soundwave up and carried him to our room. I then gently laid him on our berth. I went and kissed his cheeks. 'Thank you, Sounds. I love you. And you are the greatest friend and sparkmate that I could ever have.' I said. I then went and put my codpiece back on and I unlocked the door and walked out. I walked out of our room and started walking to the flightdeck. I went and I sat down thinking about everything.