29

I was waiting and sitting down and waiting for Shockwave. "What is taking him so long, dad?" I asked him. "Not sure sweetie." He told me. Soon the doors opened and it was the mech that I was asking for, Shockwave. "Shockwave. Thank goodness you are here. I am unable to transform." Shockwave walked over. "I see. When did this happen?" He asked me. "Just today. I think I got karma back." I said. "What. He said, confused about what I was saying. What karma?" He asked me. Wondering what I mean by karma. My father chuckled. "What she is saying, Shockwave is that she challenged me and she got instant karma back. She challenged me and also called me weak. And I am not weak. I am a Gladiator Of Kaon." He said to Shockwave.

I scoffed. Yeah, yeah. We know it, already dad. Megatron The Gladiator Of Kaon. We all heard about it dad. You always talk about it." I said to him, telling him the truth that he says it all the time. My father scoffed. "Well. But you do have a point." My father had said. "Anyways princess when did you get back. I thought you were." I immediately cut his words off. "STOP! Don't say his name. He is not my sparkmate/conjunx-endura anymore." I went and grabbed Soundwave's servos and pulled him close to me and I put my servos around him and I kissed him. "Soundwave's my sparkmate and sire to our twin sparklings." I said to Shockwave.

Soon Shockwave's head quickly lifted up and he looked at us. "Twins. Sparklings. Since when did you have twins?" He asked us. "Don't know we can't keep track." I replied back to him. "But nevermind that Shockwave. That really doesn't matter. What matters is that I can't transform and I like to know why I can't." I said to him, telling him I wanted to know why I can't transform. "Not sure princess, I need to look into it." I growled. "Well look into it now. I want to transform." Shockwave sighs. "Yes princess." He walked over and checked you over.

I hissed. "Frag Shockwave. That hurts." I then started crying. Because of the pain. Soundwave got up and walked over and wrapped his servos around you. "Shh. It's okay my dear. I understand the pain. But you'll get through this. You are strong." I giggled. Soon we heard the doors open. We looked and saw our son. Sighs. "Son. You should be in your room." Soundwave walked over and lifted his son up. "Sorry sire. I was asleep but woke up and looked for you and carrier. Anyways, what's wrong, carrier." I smiled. "I'll be okay. Nothing I can't handle. But you'll have to let your sire fly you for the time being. Because I am unable to transform. And it hurts like fudge." Soundwave looked at you. "What." I looked at him. "I'll explain the word later. My father already understands the word." I said to my sparkmate.

Soundwave nodded. "Princess, we will work on it to make sure you are able to transform." Knockout said. I sigh. "Yeah. You better." I said to Knockout. I then went and grabbed Soundwave's servo and we both walked out with our son. We were walking when I thought of something. "Wait. Soundwave. Didn't my father also have issues too?" I asked him. Soundwave looked at you. "Somewhat. But not all the time my dear." He said. I nodded. We both walked and approached our doors but heard someone inside and we listened. SilverDust giggles. "Grandsire no tickles." She asked him. Megatron chuckled. "No I will not stop, little one, because you will feel my wrath with my tickles." He then went again. SilverDust giggled even more. Megatron then went and blew a raspberry. SilverDust gasps. But her giggles got even louder. "Grandsire, Grandsire I surrender my Grandsire Megatron wins." She said while panting. Megatron chuckled. "You should know to never challenge your Grandsire. Even your carrier should know that. Your sire already knows to never challenge me." He said to his granddaughter. He heard the doors open and he turned and saw you with Soundwave and his grandson.