41

Fast Forward 3 Months:

It's been about 3 months and our twins are now at the age of 6 and they are going up so fast. But I am starting to worry because I haven't seen Soundwave. And I don't know where he is. I then decided to go to the throne room and look for myself. I then got up and walked to the throne room. Once I was in the throne room I started to look for my husband. My father wasn't in the throne room when I was here. I then went and scanned but I didn't see his signal. I didn't hear the doors open to the throne room until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped but I looked and saw my father.

"BlueDust. I know you are worried about Soundwave. So am I. He usually tells us where he is at. Unless he isn't able to because maybe." He stopped, until I finished his sentence for him. Gasp. "Maybe it's because he is captured by the Autobots." I said to my father. I then went and soon my whole system kicked in. My father stood there watching me. Soon I finally tracked his location. My father glanced and knew I finally tracked Soundwave's location. He was very proud of me for what I had done. "Well, done my daughter. Finding and locating one of our comrades and agents." Megatron said to you. He was very proud of you.

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. The team was trying to get information out of Soundwave. But he wasn't budging. He was being silent. But they noticed that Soundwave's behavior had changed completely. What they didn't know was that and that they had forgotten that Soundwave is a sire to twins and had a sparkmate. And Soundwave felt his sparkmate was in pain because he wasn't around. He turned his helm and saw Prime walking over.

"Soundwave, we want the information about that human we had heard that Megatron had captured." Prime said to Soundwave. Soundwave ignored him. He then heard a little human speak up. The voice almost sounded like one of his sparkling voices. The voice of his daughter SilverDust. "Prime. Why would the old Buckethead take a human?" Miko asked him. "Prime, we need you for a moment." Said a voice. Calling out for Prime. "Be right there." Prime replied back. "Stay right there Miko and don't do anything….crazy." He said to Miko. Miko looked at Prime. "Who me. I never cause trouble and I don't do anything crazy." She said to Prime. Soon Prime walked over to where he was needed. Soundwave turned and he looked at Miko. Miko turned and she looked at him. "What. You look really scary with that visor. Do you even have a face? Just curious." She asked him. Soon she heard a chuckle escape from his chest.

She was so confused at what was happening right in front of her. "What. What is so funny. Why are you chuckling." She asked him. Soon she heard something and she was shocked. She heard his voice. She has never heard his voice before. "It's nothing, little girl. You just sound like my daughter SilverDust. I really need to get back. I have twins. And I have a wife. And they must be worried sick about me. I have never been away this long from my sparklings or my wife." He said and told Miko. Miko was shocked at what he had said to her. She hopped down and walked over. She then climbed up and was standing on the berth right by his side. Soundwave turned and he looked at her. "So do you really have a face?" She asked him. Soundwave nodded. Soon they heard peds and heard a voice yelling out. "MIKO!" She turned and saw Ratchet with Prime. "Dude, relax. He's harmless. He doesn't bite." She said to both Prime and Ratchet. Soundwave chuckled quietly. She definitely sounded like his daughter.