14

I smiled and got up and started walking out. I walked in the halls and saw Knockout. Knockout turned and saw you. "Princess, I am really sorry. I…I didn't know you were waiting until you found out what the genders are." He said to me, apologizing for what he had done. Sighs. "Look, Knockout, I guess I accept your apology. But I don't know if you'll get off the hook with my father. But I'll try to talk to him." Knockout sighs. "Thank you, princess. I just don't want to get the beating like what Starscream gets." I smiled. "I don't think you will." I walked and went my way.

I was walking when I heard a voice. "So I heard your back, princess. I have been gone for about 4 days and I heard you are back." I turned and saw the one thing that I hate…Airachnid. "What do you want, Airachnid." I said to her, trying to get away from her. "Oh nothing really. So I heard from rumors that your little sparkmate FireStorm left you." I lifted my head up and glared at her. "Don't you ever say his name again. He means nothing to me." Airachnid smirked. "Well, I don't know why he left you. But then I hear again that you are with someone else. And let me guess that mech is Soundwave. Of all mech's why him. He's quiet and doesn't talk." I clenched my fist and snarled and growled.

"SHUT UP AIRACHNID!" Soon she chuckled. "Well it's true." Soon I went after her. She then went and pinned me against the wall. "Hmm. Just like our master." Then I felt her piercing through my metal and then through the skin. I immediately screamed feeling the pain. Megatron was sitting on his throne in the throne room when he heard you scream and so did Soundwave. "BLUEDUST!" Megatron yelled, quickly getting off of his throne and running out of the throne room. Soundwave went after him. "Not as strong as your father." I whimpered. Soon we heard a voice and I knew the voice and he wasn't happy. Megatron went around the corner and saw Airachnid pinning you against the wall. "AIRACHNID! PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN NOW!" Megatron ran and so did Soundwave. She quickly let go of me. My father went and soccer punched Airachnid in her face knocking her out cold. "BlueDust are you alright." He asked me. I was still frozen but I looked at my father and I looked at Soundwave I nodded letting them know I was okay. Megatron nodded and went and dragged Airachnid to the torture chamber for severe punishment.

I then felt Soundwave lifting me up. "Sweet spark. Are you okay?" I looked at Soundwave. "Do I look okay? She could've hurt our sparklings. But she said something that pissed me off." Soundwave looked at you. "Oh, and what that might be my love." Sighs. "She said something about FireStorm that made me angry. But she said some things about you that really pissed me off." Soundwave was walking and still carrying you and listening. "And what was that she said about me?" Sighs. "She said that of all the mechs why you. He doesn't talk much. You do talk. But you only use your real voice" before I could finish he kissed me. We then stopped. "Because I only use my real voice only for you or around your father." I giggled. "Yes. I love you, Sounds." He chuckled. "I love you too, BlueDust." He put his visor back on and we both went straight to our shared berth room. We went inside and he laid me down on our berth and he went and sat at his desk. I looked at my internal clock. "Sounds. It's getting late." Soundwave looked and you were right. He chuckled. "Indeed it is." Soundwave got up and deployed Laserbeak and took his visor off. He walked over and slid on the berth cuddling you. "Night Sounds." I looked at him and he smiled. "Night my love." We both kissed each other and we both drifted off to sleep.