2

Soundwave was wondering why he left you and abandoned you. He felt his spark aching after hearing this from your father. He decided to do something to make you happy. He walked in and went to your room.

I was sitting at my desk when I heard a knock. "Come in." I said, wondering who was on the other side of my door. Soon my doors opened and it was Soundwave. He walked in and sat on my berth. Soon I saw him taking his visor off. He only did that for me. I turned my head and started blushing. Soon I heard him chuckling. "I love it when you blush, princess."

"Please stop, Soundwave. So what brings you here." I asked him, wondering if my father sent him here. "I just thought maybe we can go out to the spot we used to hangout at." I looked at him. Then I smiled. "Sure. That would be a great idea, Soundwave." I looked and saw Soundwave smiling.

Soundwave got up and he gently lent his hand to me. I smiled and took his hand. We both walked out. Soon I saw my father walking. He looked up and smiled. I stopped. I walked up to my father. "You did this, didn't you?" I whispered to him. "Maybe." I smiled. "Well, thank you dad." I went up and kissed his cheeks. He smiled. "Have fun you two." I immediately gasped at what my father had just said. "Dad." Soundwave chuckled.

Soon we left. He is so embarrassing at times. But I still love him because he is my father. "So Soundwave, why are you really doing this?" I asked him, wondering why he was doing this. "Because I just want to. But I also heard about your sparkmate. So I thought maybe this would make you happy." I immediately blushed at what he said. "Soundwave please stop, you are making me blush." I went and pushed him. He chuckled. "You are still the same as last time." I laughed. "Really. I hadn't known. Or I hadn't paid attention." I said to Soundwave. "So question, princess. Why did your sparkmate leave?" I was nervous answering his question because I didn't know the answer to the question. "To be honest with you Soundwave, I really don't know. And my father wants to kill him because of what he did." Soundwave knew what I was talking about because I knew Soundwave also wanted to kill him too.

I went over and sat down. I then noticed Soundwave walking over and sat next to me. "Soundwave I am really sorry that I left like that a long time ago. I knew you had feelings for me. And to be honest I also had feelings for you." Soundwave immediately looked at you. "What. Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me? And it's fine, BlueDust. You wanted to explore the world and everything and I couldn't stop you and neither could my master/your father."

I smiled. "Yes, I know that Soundwave. You both have done so much for me. Well, including with you Soundwave. You helped me a lot more than what my father could do. And even when he wasn't there at times you were always there helping me and comforting me. And I appreciate that." Soundwave was smiling behind his visor and you knew he was smiling, because you just knew. You and Soundwave were close to each other a long time ago before you left and went your separate ways.