36

Megatron then went and typed something to Soundwave. Soon a bridge opened. Soundwave stepped through. "Here master. Here's the suit you requested." He said to his master. "Thank you Soundwave. You may go." He said to Soundwave. Soon Soundwave left. "Blazer. I need you to put this suit on." He says to her. "Okay." She went and grabbed the suit and put it on. Megatron gently lifted her up and walked out of the room. He then walked and he approached the throne room. "Soundwave. Open a bridge to Cybertron." Soundwave nodded and activated the bridge. Megatron then transformed and flew off.

Location Planet Cybertron:

Soon a bridge appeared and Megatron flew out. Blazer looked out and saw another planet she had never seen before. "Megatron, is this your home?" She asked him. "Yes. It is. It's our home to all Cybertronians. I have a place where I am going where I hope you can remember." He says to her. Soon Megatron went around and he went down and he landed. Blazer climbed out and she walked around. Megatron watched her and noticed that she was going directly to the spot and location where he and his queen first met each other.

Blazer was walking and she saw something. She bent down and she grabbed the item. She looked at it until it was leading her somewhere. She looked at Megatron. Megatron looked at her and he nodded. She nodded back at him and she walked to where the device was leading to. The doors opened and she headed inside with Megatron following her and protecting her from the dangers that were around them. She approached a room until it hit her. She then was seeing things. Then she heard a voice.

"Blazer, you are the queen and the wife of Megatron. I am Primus the creator of all life on Cybertron. And you will go back to him because you didn't get much time with your daughter that you wanted. You are SilverBlaze. I am asking this of you. Do you want to be Cybertronian and be with your lover Megatron?" He asked her. She knew what she wanted. "Yes I do accept. I always had a feeling that I was her or meant to be her, and that I was Megatron's queen. And I was never wrong." She replied back to Primus. Primus chuckled. "No you weren't wrong. And your request is granted. First talk to Megatron before I change you back into your true form." He says to her.

Soon Blazer walked over to Megatron. Megatron bent down. "Blazer is something wrong." He asked her. She shook her head. "No it isn't Megs." She giggled. Soon her voice changed. "I have missed you my warlord. And you will get what you have always wanted." She says to him. She then removed the suit. And it was then that Megatron saw Blazer change into her Cybertronian form. Megatron had tears in his eyes. He got his queen back. He missed her for more than millions of years and eons.

Soon Megatron saw Blazer walking over. She then reached up and kissed him. His eyes widened but soon they closed. The kiss soon melted. She then stopped. "I really missed you Megs." She said to her husband. Megatron smiled. "I….missed you too, my queen. Even our daughter. You should see how much she has grown up to be. But I won't say anything else. I'll let you see it for yourself. Now my queen. May I have this dance." He asked her. SilverBlaze giggled. "Of course my warlord." Megatron smiled and walked over and took her hand gently. Soon they danced the night away. And it was what Megatron had missed. Having his queen in his arms. But now he knows that everything is perfect. His queen is back and having his family growing. Now they have two grandchildren. Soon they stopped dancing.

"Now let's head home, my queen. And I'll race you." He says to his queen. "Oh. You are on, my warlord. I have missed this." Megatron laughed. "So have I my dear. So have I." He then com-linked Soundwave for a bridge. "Soundwave. We need a bridge. And we have someone coming back and BlueDust, head to the throne room sweetie. I have a surprise for you, my little princess." He said to Soundwave and to his daughter. Soon he heard his daughter respond back to him. "Alright. But why dad?" She asked him. Megatron chuckled. "Not telling you. We will be there soon." He says to her. Soon a bridge opened and both Megatron and SilverBlaze transformed and flew through the bridge.