25

I turned and looked at my father. "Dad, do you want to hold her?" My father looked at me and nodded. I walked over and gently handed my daughter to my father. My father smiled. "Hello little one. You look so much like your carrier." I smiled. I walked over and sat next to Soundwave. Soundwave smiled and wrapped his servos around you. He then whispered to you. "I love you sweet spark. And our sparklings. I would do anything to protect you and our sparklings." I smiled. I went and I kissed Soundwave. "I love you too, Sounds. And I know you. You would do anything to protect me and our sparklings. That's why I fell in love with you a long time ago. I just didn't realize it until I came back. That's when I knew how much I have missed you."

It has been about 4 months. And our children are growing. They are still small and young but right now they are like trouble makers. SilverDust was running away from her little brother. "You can't catch me." She ran and entered the throne room running. Megatron turned and saw his grandchildren chasing each other. He smiled. "Careful, you two." He said to them, trying to tell them to be careful. Soundwave was working, he turned and smiled. Soon SliverDust ran out. MegaWave was panting. "Sire, can you use a bridge? Only on this ship so I can win and try to catch her." He asked his father. "Hmmm. I don't know. Your carrier doesn't want me to use the bridge on you two because it's dangerous. So no. I am sorry." MegaWave pouted. "Okay fine." MegaWave went and started running. Soon he was gone. "They sure are a handful, Soundwave." Soundwave chuckled. "Indeed my Liege."

I was writing things down until I heard the doors open and I saw my son coming in. "Carrier, can sire bridge me to where sis is at. Only to catch my sister on the ship. Pretty please." He asked me. I looked at him and then at my husband's desk. I sigh. "Okay, fine. But only this time." Soon my son smiled. "Yes! Thank you carrier. Love you." I smiled. "I love you too, son." MegaWave ran towards the throne room. Megatron was sitting down on his throne in the throne room when the doors opened. He looked and saw his grandson. "Okay sire. Carrier said it was okay for the bridge. But she may want you to come with me. But she didn't say." Soundwave sighs. "Alright. I'll be back, my Liege." Megatron nodded.

"Ready son." He asked him. "Yes sire." He said to his sire  telling him that he is ready. Soundwave nodded and he opened a bridge and he and his son both walked through. They went through. "Sire, are you sure she's here?" He asked his sire. Soundwave chuckled. "Yes, I can feel she is here." MegaWave looked at his sire, seeing him pointing in a direction where her sister is at. MegaWave walked and entered the room but didn't see her. He walked more until his sister scared him and they both ran not watching where they were going they were running right straight towards their sire.

Soundwave immediately looked up. "Kids stop." Soon they slammed and bumped into their sire, making him fall and tripped forwards and smacked his visor hard on the floor. Crashes/Shatters. Hphm. They both stopped. "Uh oh. Sissy we are in big trouble." He said to his sister. "Yeah. Big trouble." Soundwave looked at his kids. Showing his full face. His visor was completely shattered showing his full face. And he was pissed. I mean really pissed.