10

I was sitting on mine and Soundwave's berth. I saw an old pad on my sparkmates desk. I grabbed it and turned it on. It was with photos. I smiled. They were photos of me and him before I left. Sighs. "Why did I leave? And why did I even leave and go with FireStorm." I then looked and soon I started crying. The photo was of me, Soundwave, my father and my mother. Megatron was sitting on his throne when he felt you were sad. He looked at Soundwave and Soundwave looked at him. Megatron got up and went to check to see if you were okay.

I was crying and everything that I didn't hear the doors open. Soon I felt servos wrapping around me and hugging me. "My little princess, why are you crying?" He said to me worried that something was wrong. "This father." I handed him the pad. Megatron took the pad and realized why you were crying. His sparkmate and your Carrier. "Oh, BlueDust." Megatron went and hugged you even more. "You know I miss her too." I looked up at him. "If you do miss her, why don't you talk about her."

Megatron soon almost had a tear in his eyes. "It's because it was too painful to talk about her. After we had lost your Carrier with the cybernetic plague. I was devastated. But I was sad she had the virus but I was glad that I didn't but still I wanted to be in her place. But she said to me in her last words no I need you to raise our daughter because who is going to raise her? At the time you were just at the age of 9 when we lost her." I was still crying. "Dad, it's not fair that I don't have many memories of her." Megatron sighs. "I understand, and I wish you had more memories of her."

"So dad. What did I really do when I was a sparkling." Soon I heard him chuckle. "Well, you were feisty and stubborn just like your mother. But one memory that I remember and it was special was that you made something that was for me and your mother. And I still have it." I looked at my father. "Oh." Soon I saw him opening his chest and reaching in and soon he pulled out a type of rock. "Uh. Father. That's it." I said, looking at him. "Yes. But look closer." I took the rock but looked more closely at it. I noticed it had my father's Decepticon insignia but it also had my father's name and my mother's name and it said best sire and best carrier in the whole galaxy.

I then smiled. "How did I do this?" I said, looking at him. He chuckled. "Not sure. But you just did. It was special to me and your mother. Your mother loved you very much. And I know she would be very proud of you right now because of the femme you have grown up to be." Soon my face turned red. "Dad. Do I almost look like her." I said, looking at him. "In a way, yes. You have her eyes, her smile, and of course, soon he nudged me, you are stubborn just like her." My face turned red again. "Dad." I then lightly hit his chest. He chuckled. "It's true. You remind me so much of her." I gave the rock back to my father. "Oh. That reminds me." Megatron reached in his chest again and pulled out something. I looked at my father. "Dad, what's this?" I asked him. "This is actually from your carrier. She had planned to give it to you when you were old enough." I took the box and opened it. I tilted my helm. "Dad. What is it?" I asked him. "Well, what it is, it is a heart. But look closer to it." I went and looked closer then I cried. It was engraved with a photo of me and my carrier.