28

Soundwave heard this and he was worried. He deployed Laserbeak to watch the twins. "Mission watch the twins Laserbeak." Laserbeak immediately flew off and went straight to the twins' rooms. Soundwave walked and headed to the med bay he couldn't bridge himself to the med bay because his visor isn't working because of what happened with the incident with the twins. Soundwave approached the med bay and the doors slid open and he saw you standing up while Knockout was checking the systems to see what was causing you to not transform.

"Hisses. Careful Knockout." I said to him, telling him that hurts. Sorry, princess. He said to me, apologizing to me that he didn't mean to. I looked up and saw Soundwave. I smiled. "Sounds." Soundwave smiled. He walked in and sat down on the berth. So what happened exactly. "Well, uh." Soon we heard chuckling. Soundwave looked and saw Megatron. "Your sparkmate challenged me. Didn't you, my little princess?" I immediately looked down. "Yes." I said. "And what else." I sigh. "And I called him weak." I looked at Soundwave and I saw he was frowning at me. "What." I asked him. He sighs. "My dear, you know better than to challenge the All Mighty Megatron. You know he always wins. Like that last time before we had the twins. And also when you whined because he used his sonic boom barrier."

My eyes immediately widened. "Sounds." My father immediately laughed. I turned my head and looked at him. "Not funny, dad." I said to him, telling him that it wasn't funny. "You are jealous. So what else did she say, Soundwave." He asked him. "Nothing much, my Liege." He said to my father. "Hisses. Knockout that hurts. Seriously." Knockout sighs. "I am sorry princess, I need to get this one wire." I sigh. "So Knockout, how bad is it." I asked him. Afraid of the answer he was going to give me. He sighs. "Well princess, it is bad. I need to have Shockwave here to help me out." My eyes immediately widened at what Knockout had said to me. "So you're telling me that I am unable to transform for a while." I asked him. "Yes, princess, that is what I am saying." I immediately started crying after he had said that. Both my father and my sparkmate went over and comforted me.

"Sire, Sounds, it's not fair." I said while crying. "Shh. Your sires here." My father said to me, trying to comfort me. "I am here too, sweet spark." My sparkmate said to me, also trying to comfort me. Look, we will help you in any way we can my little princess." I lightly smiled. "But still we won't be able to race or fly sire." I said to my father. My father chuckled. "But I can fly you. And so can Soundwave. I know it won't be the same, but we will try to make you happy in any way we can." Soon they both wiped my tears away. I smiled. "I love you guys." I said to my father and Soundwave. They both chuckled. "We love you too, BlueDust." They said together at the same time. "What would I do without you both?" I asked them. I soon heard them chuckle at the same time. "Don't know my little princess. Right Soundwave." He asked my sparkmate. I looked at my sparkmate. He smiled and chuckled. "Yes, definitely." I smiled. "So Knockout, how long will it be? And please give me an honest answer. Don't give me any lies. I want the truth." I said to him telling him that I want the truth. He sighs. "To be honest with you I don't know princess. We'll have to wait and see when Shockwave gets here. And I don't know what his answers are going to be." He said to me, giving me the honest answer. And I dreaded that answer. I didn't know what the outcome would be. But my father and sparkmate would be right by my side and help me in any way that they can. And that's why I love them both.