40

"Carrier, sire. Who's the little guy?" SilverDust asked. Soundwave got up and bent down. Ravage hissed at her father. "No sire." She said to Soundwave. *Hisses*. "Ravage. Now come on. SilverDust won't hurt you. She's your sister." Soundwave said to Ravage. SilverDust looked at her sire. And she was confused like her brother was. "Sister. But carriers can't have those, can they." She asked and said out loud. Soundwave's eyes widened at what his daughter had said to him. He then walked over to me. "Sweet spark. Where and why are our kids asking these questions?" He asked and whispered to me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. But I may have an answer, maybe because of Knockout. But I don't know." I said and whispered back to him. We were talking when there was a knock. "Come in." I said, wondering who was at the door. Soon the doors opened and it was my father.

"Dad. What brings you here?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Can't I just ask my daughter to have some alone time with her sire." I looked at my father and then I looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave, would you be okay taking care of the twins and also Ravage." I asked him. Megatron raised his left optic ridge. "Wait, Ravage." He said out loud. He glanced and saw Ravage in Soundwave's arms. "It's good to see you back, Ravage." Said Megatron. "Same here, master." Ravage replied back to Megatron's answer. Soon Megatron walked over and he lightly grabbed your arm. I gasped. "Dad." I said to him, shocked at what he was doing. Soon we were out of the room and standing out in the halls. "Dad. That really hurts, you know." I said to him, telling him that really hurts. I then rubbed my arm. "Awe. Did your sire hurt you?" I looked at my father. "Huh. Dad." I was so confused about what was happening.

"Now. From what I remember, my little princess we." Soon we heard shouting and yelling. "Ugh For Primus Shake." We walked but we didn't see anything. I looked at my father and he looked at me. "Father, you heard what I heard right." I asked him. "Yes. Stay behind me." He then took my hand walking. But what we didn't know was that Predaking was loose and on a rampage. Soon my father heard on the com link from one of his soldiers. "Lord Megatron, Predaking is on a rampage and, ugh." Sounds of guns were heard in the com link. Megatron immediately turned and saw Predaking and running towards your direction. "BLUEDUST!" He yelled. Megatron immediately pushed you into the room. He immediately yelled at Predaking. "PREDAKING! STAND DOWN!" Predaking immediately transformed. And he stood tall and towering above my father.

Predaking went down and had his face in my father's face. And my father didn't like it one bit. He doesn't like having someone's face in front of his. Standing a foot away from my father. Soon Predaking spoke up. "You dare command me." Predaking said, giving a warning to him. Megatron hissed. "I am your master and your leader. And you will do as I say. Is that clear?" He said to Predaking, giving him a warning and a direct order. "I don't take any orders from you. Not the way I have been treated." He said to Megatron. Predaking then turned and looked at the room you were in. Megatron immediately went and stood in front of the door. "Don't even think about it, Predaking." He said to Predaking, giving him a warning. He looked at Megatron. "I am not like the rest of you killing femmes. But I am also pissed that you and the rest of the Decepticons killed and destroyed the rest of my clan of the specimens and clones." He said to Megatron. Soon Predaking walked off. Megatron turned and went into the room and gently took you out and finally both you and him were finally able to spend time together just the two of you. And finally the both of you were able to have a father and daughter bonding moment.

Okay A Little Heads-Up. The Next Page Will Be Fast Forward To 3 Months With The Twins At The Age Of 6. And Also With Soundwave Captured By The Autobots. But The Next Page Will Almost Be Different Because Miko Will Almost Get A Long With Soundwave.