42

"Prime, Ratchet. Calm your peds down. I was just having a nice conversation with him until you both ruined it. Thanks a lot." Miko said to Prime, and Ratchet. Ratchet scoffed. "Oh, Miko Soundwave hasn't spoken for millions of years or eons. Why would he only use his voice to you and not anyone else?" He asked her. She then turned and asked and whispered a question. "Can I just tell them that I sound like your daughter?" She whispered and asked him. She looked at him. He nodded. "I am waiting for an answer Miko." Said Ratchet. "Ratchet. Watch that tone of yours." Prime said to Ratchet. "I don't have a tone Prime." Ratchet replied back. Miko then sighs. And she yells. I mean yells. "ENOUGH ALREADY! YOU BOTH SOUND JUST LIKE THE OLD BUCKETHEAD! BUT NOT ONLY THAT YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF BABY SPARKLINGS! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Soon she took a breather. Both Prime and Ratchet were shocked at Miko for yelling and saying that to them. Soundwave was also shocked but he was laughing inside.

"Anyways, he's okay with me saying this. Not about that rumor of what you heard. It could be true or may not be true. But I sound like his daughter." She said and explained to Prime and Ratchet. Both Prime and Ratchet looked at each other and then looked back at Miko. "Miko. Soundwave doesn't have sparklings. Uh. Does he, Prime." Ratchet asked him. Shocked that Soundwave may be a sire. Prime looked at Ratchet. "As I recall Ratchet, I think Soundwave does have sparklings. Because I remember the fight that we had between Megatron when we were at his mines and he said that we ruined a special moment. And I think that was the special moment that he was talking about." He said and explained to Ratchet.

Soon Soundwave spoke up. "Prime. I need to get back. My wife is worried about her mate. Sparklings worried about their sire." He said to Prime. Prime looked at him and Ratchet looked at him. They were shocked that Soundwave actually used his voice. "Prime. Please just let Soundwave go." Miko said. Prime looked at Ratchet. I really don't know. Soon a Ratchet as a transmission came through. "Hey Prime. We got a call. But I don't know who it's from." He said to Prime. "Put the call through, old friend." He said to Ratchet. Soon a voice was heard. Prime and Ratchet didn't recognize it but Soundwave did. He groaned and whined hearing your voice. Telling you and letting you know that he was there.

"Prime. You have something that belongs to us but belongs to me." The voice said. "Who are you? You don't sound like Megatron." Prime said. "That isn't any of your business. You give us something back that belongs to us and me or suffer the consequences." The voice said. Prime thought of something. Until it clicked. "BlueDust." He whispered to himself. "I already know who you are. And no. I will not." Prime said. Soon Prime heard a growl. And he knew that growl from anywhere. "Prime let my communication specialists go." Megatron said. Prime knew that voice and it was Megatron. "Prime, just do what the person asks you. Just let Soundwave go. Please Optimus. I usually don't say this but I am begging you to let my communication specialists go." Megatron said.

Miko was standing behind the cuffs. She didn't care what they said. She felt sorry for Soundwave. "Soundwave." Miko whispered. Soundwave turned. He shook his helm telling her not to do it. "I just pretend that you did it." Miko said to Soundwave. She went and did it. She ran and she screamed. "Guys he's escaping." Miko shouted and yelled. Prime and Ratchet both looked and saw that Soundwave was up. Soon Soundwave transformed and flew out. Soundwave was finally heading back home to his sparkmate and his children.