11

I smiled. I went and hugged my father. "Thank you dad." He smiled. "You're welcome, my little princess." He kissed my helm and he got up and left. He always knows how to get me to relax, and so does Soundwave. I was sitting when I felt the worst pain. "Ummm." I got up and went to the washroom and that's when I didn't feel very well. Soundwave was working at his station when he felt that something was wrong. He paused and took a break and bridged him to his room to see if you were okay.

I leaned against the wall. Holding my stomach. I reached for some energon and started to drink it. Soon I heard the hum of a bridge opening. And I knew it was my sparkmate. Soon I heard him. "BlueDust." He called out to you. "Soundwave, I'm in the washroom." I said letting him know where I was. Soundwave walked in and saw you on the floor. "Sweet spark, are you okay? I feel in our bond that you aren't feeling well." I looked down but then I looked at him. "Hmm. Yes. Can you take me to the med bay?" Soundwave nodded and lifted you up. He walked me out and we both headed to the med bay. We approached the med bay and we walked in. Soundwave walked over and sat you down on the berth. Knockout walked over. "So you are not feeling well." Knockout had asked me. "Yeah. How could you tell?" I asked him. "Well, usually when femme's are carrying they show signs and start to not feel very well." He walked over and grabbed his scanner. He scanned me. Then he scanned the second and the third time. "Knockout, why three scans." I asked him, wondering why three scans. "Uh. This is why." He handed me the scanner.

Soon my optics widened. "What. Are you sure, Knockout." I asked him, almost getting really scared. "Yes. BlueDust you are carrying twins." Soundwave optics widened at what was just said. "Twins,'' he said to himself. I looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave, we'll get through this together." Soundwave shook his helm and looked at you and nodded. I took Soundwave's hand and we both walked out. "Soundwave. Father already knows that I am sparked. But I don't want to tell him right now that I am carrying two. I want to wait until we know the genders." Soundwave nodded. "So I guess my dear, we can name them MegaWave, and SilverDust." I smiled. "Yes I guess we can."

Soon I giggled. Soundwave looked at you. "What's funny." He asked you. "Oh, I know that my father would be nosey and ask what is going on and what we aren't telling me. Because he knows everything that is going on this ship." Soundwave chuckled. "Yes he does. And I do think you are right. Sometimes he can be nosey but sometimes he means well." We started walking when we heard shouting and yelling. Ugh. What now? We walked and saw Starscream arguing with one of the soldiers. "Starscream enough of this. You don't want my father to kick your aft again do you." Starscream's optics widened. "No princess. But I wasn't the one who started it." Soon the soldier turned. "Like frag I did. You started it, Starscream. Pushing me around and around telling me to do this and do that. And I had a direct order from Lord Megatron to stay at my post. Now I may have my head ripped off because of you." I sigh. "Guys enough. Starscream, leave and do what my father usually has you do and you soldier, return to your post on what my father gave to you." Soldier nodded. "Yes princess." Starscream went off mumbling to himself.