A/N Update And Please Read

Hey guys. Not sure what to do. Should I end this book or keep on writing it. Please vote or comment if I should keep on writing this book of Transformers Prime: Fanfiction BlueDust Daughter of Megatron. I feel like it is almost ending and almost a happy ending. But I am still going to add just a few more chapters I think. Because I have others I am working on. If you haven't seen them or read them please read my new books that are still in a working progress.

 If you haven't seen them or read them please read my new books that are still in a working progress

Transformers Prime: Fanfiction- Slipstream and JetStorm's Sister. The title is only Transformers Prime: Fanfiction. But the story is about Slipstream and JetStorm's Sister. Which the story was requested by Taylor782584 so please enjoy the story. But please enjoy this book as much as I do writing it.

The next story I am still working on is this.

Transformers Prime: Fanfiction- which in the story is about where Megatron doesn't even know that he is a sire

Transformers Prime: Fanfiction- which in the story is about where Megatron doesn't even know that he is a sire. But I won't spill the beans you'll have to read the story for yourself. But please enjoy this book as much as I do writing it.

Here's the next story:

Transformers Prime: Story Of Shockwave's and Soundwave's Sister

Transformers Prime: Story Of Shockwave's and Soundwave's Sister. Sorry won't spill the beans either. But please enjoy this book as much as I do writing it.

Also this story that is called BlueDust. To be honest it was both mine and also tiggytiger12  idea. She asked me I think it was last year about doing a story to where Lord Megatron's daughter is in love with Soundwave. And that Lord Megatron knew that his daughter and Soundwave were meant to be together.

But if you do have any requests just ask me. But letting you know that I am not very good at doing G1 I tried it once and it back fired on me. So please ask any requests. I now realized that I can do with the Transformers Robots In Disguise. Because it is connected to Transformers Prime. But I can use a character from G1 and use it in the transformers prime and also robots in disguise. But I just can't do only G1. Sorry if I upset you or made you angry. But if you do request me to write a story or do a story here's what to expect.

1. I write the way I write. I just feel comfortable the way I write. But if you see any errors or anything. Just go ahead and let me know.

2. Please don't leave any negative or bad language. I....I get really sensitive with negative and bad language.

3. It may take me a while to think about what to type or write. Because I still live with my parents. Ugh *sighs* I try to write as much as I can but I get interrupted all the time.

4. You may see so many updates or things getting edited all the time. It's because I want to make sure that everything is top notch.

5. You may usually see where it will only have short words like only 49 words or less sometimes. The reason why is because I use only Google docs. I have about 5 accounts for my Gmail account. The reason why is because my first Gmail is full it won't let me create new ones. So right now I am using only 3 Gmail accounts. Here's the reason why.

1. The first Gmail account has all of my stories that are completed.

2. The second gmail account has all of my stories that are not completed yet.

3. The third Gmail account has pages of the stories that I am working on.

So please be patient. And thank you to all my followers and readers who have supported me.

Which 3 I can think of that really have helped me and also gave me ideas. I forgot your name I am really sorry and let me know and I can put it in.

tiggytiger12

Starkovfangirl18

Taylor782584