27

I smiled at my father. "Thank you dad. I love you. But I sorta learned this from you and my mother. To be strong and brave. But it was you who taught me how to be brave and strong. You actually took care of me when mom wasn't feeling well and when mom had passed away. You are the best sire that I have ever had. And I couldn't ask for more." After I said this my father was crying he immediately excused himself. "Hey you don't mind if I spend some time with my father do you, Sounds? How can I say it like a father and daughter moment?" I soon see him smile. "Of course my dear. Anyways, you need time with your father." I smiled at him. "Thank you." I went up and kissed him. Soon he pushed his tongue into my mouth, curling his tongue and savoring my saliva. I moaned lightly. We then both stopped.

I walked and went to find my father. I decided to check the flight deck. I went and checked the flight deck but I didn't see him. "He's probably in his room." I said to myself. I went and walked to my father's room. I decided to knock. Which I know is weird. I am his daughter. But hey, it's a polite thing to do. I approached his doors and knocked. I sorta smiled at it. But soon his doors opened. My father chuckled. "You know you don't have to knock." I smiled. "Yeah I know. But it's a polite thing to do." I said to him, telling him the truth. "Hmm. Polite. Don't we Decepticons don't even care about the word polite. I thought I raised you well." I scoffed. "Well, excuse me father. I was being polite. I guess I can be rude and cruel like you." Soon my father smirked, smiled and chuckled. "No, I am just kidding. So what brings you here." He asked me.

"Well, I was wondering if and how about a race. Just the two of us. What you say. You're up for the challenge, father." My father growled. "Is that a challenge?" He asked me. "Hmmm. Maybe." I said to him trying to get him really upset. "You dare challenge the all mighty Megatron and your sire." He asked me. "Yes, I do. I do challenge the all mighty Megatron and my sire. I think he is weak." Soon I ran off. My father widened his eyes after what I had said. "WEAK! THE ALL MIGHTY MEGATRON ISNT WEAK! I'LL SHOW YOU!" Soon my father ran after me. I knew I wasn't in trouble because this is usually what we both do.

Soon I heard my father coming but I had one trick. A technique that he showed me. Soon he was running and I went and ran out and used my leg and foot and knocked him off his balance. He went straight to the floor. "Umph." I giggled. And ran off. "Ugh. She's just like her mother." He said to himself. He went and started to run after me. I was on the flight deck and I went and tried to transform. But I realized I couldn't transform. "Come on. What is going on? Why can't I transform? This isn't good. I have to tell my dad."

I was walking to go inside but soon I heard loud peds. Soon I looked up and saw my dad running straight towards me. I immediately yelled to get his attention. "DAD! STOP!" My father immediately slid and slipped on to his aft. "What is wrong, BlueDust?" He asked me. "Dad, I can't transform." I said to him, saying to him that I can't even transform. His eyes widened. "What do you mean you can't transform?" He asked me. Soon my father noticed I was right and that I couldn't transform. "Knockout, Soundwave met me and BlueDust in the med bay. I'll explain later." He said to my sparkmate and to Knockout. I was scared. Because I didn't know what was going on. I thought to myself. "Will I be able to transform and to fly again?" I would have to wait and see what Knockout will say or what he finds.