19

I looked at my pad and was reading. I then felt the twins moving around. Almost getting to the stage to develop. I was scared. Because I didn't know who the sire was. But it would have to be Soundwave. Because when I first had an intimacy with FireStorm about 6 years ago. I don't remember. But we never had any miracles. But when I had my intimacy with Soundwave in about 2 days or 1 day I found out I was carrying. So these sparklings definitely have to be Soundwaves.

Soundwave was sleeping when he felt you were sad and upset. He sent you a comfort bond letting you know that everything is going to be okay. You felt that bond and you relaxed. I looked at Soundwave. Soon I saw his eyes flutter open. Soundwave opened his eyes and rubbed his optics. Soon his vision became clear. He smiled. "Hello my love." He said to you in a loving tone. "Hi Sounds." I replied back to him. "So do you and your father discuss things over?" I chuckled. "Yes we did. It was tough for my dad to speak about it. But we discussed things over." Soundwave smiled. "Good. I am glad to hear that." I then remembered what I wanted to say to him. "Oh, and guess what Sounds." Soundwave looked at you. "What." He asked me, wondering what was wrong. "Nothing is wrong, just come here." Soundwave got up and bent down. He saw you taking his hand and placing it on your stomach/tank. He was confused until he felt something. He then smiled more. "They are kicking." He said to you after feeling his sparklings kicking. "Yes. They just made a movement today when you were asleep."

Soundwave got up and stretched his body. I watched him but quickly turned my head and looked at Laserbeak. Soundwave looked at you and knew that you were blushing. But he looked at your shoulder and saw Laserbeak resting on your shoulder. He chuckled. "Well, I guess my symbiote has a new place to rest." I looked at him. "Yeah I guess you are right. Why are you jealous?" Soundwave looked at you. "Me no. I am not jealous." I sigh. "It's going to be a lot harder coming through this week and months." Soundwave chuckled. "Yes. But I will be with you every step of the way. I will never leave your side like what FireStorm did."

I giggled. "I know that. That's why I love you. Anyways, I came up with a plan to prank my father." Soundwave turned and looked at you. "Oh, and how are we planning to do that?" I giggled. "Well, switch my father's energon with a bad energon." Soundwave was intrigued about this. "Okay, and what else." I giggled. "Hmmm. Maybe pretend that we don't hear him. What I mean is to pretend that he is invisible and we don't see him." Soundwave was smiling but he wasn't sure if this was going to go as planned. "Okay so when should we start my dear." I thought about it until I figured it out. "How about today. Just only with the bad energon." Soundwave chuckled. "So our game is on with your father." I smiled. "Yup. The troublesome duo is back." He smiled. "It's good to have you back my dear. I have missed this." I smiled. "Same here, I have missed this too, Sounds." Then a thought came to my mind. "We also better inform the soldiers. I'll let them know they won't get into trouble." We already told the soldiers and they agreed. I went over and grabbed an empty energon cube and poured the bad energon into it. "Soldiers make sure to tell Knockout the plan. And tell him that father needs to drink this." All the soldiers smiled. "Yes princess." They all said together. "We won't get into trouble will we." They all asked you. "No. Me and Soundwave will take the blame." The soldiers nodded, relieved that everyone won't get the beating.