32

Megatron looked at his grandson. "So….I know that you have never seen me like this before. But I only use this mode in an emergency. So….What do you think about it?" He asked his grandson. Soon MegaWave went and he hugged his Grandsire. Megatron smiled and he hugged his grandson back. MegaWave heard his Grandsire's purr. And it was different. Soon he heard his grandsire sniffing. *Sniff Sniff*. "I can smell that you were nervous or scared about something. Am I right?" He asked his grandson.

MegaWave looked at his Grandsire. "What. Uh. Sorta Grandsire. But how did you know?" He asked his Grandsire. Megatron chuckled. "I can sense it and I can also smell it. It's with the mode that I am using right now." He explained to his grandson. "What is your mode, Grandsire?" He asked his grandsire. "The mode, grandson. My mode is called a feral mode. It's like a beast. But I can control it. When I first found out that I had this mode I wasn't able to control it. But now I can." He said and explained to his grandson.

Meanwhile, I was flying. But I landed and looked around. I left a note letting Soundwave know where I will be at. I was looking around until I felt something. "Ow." Soon I went down hard. I looked and saw humans running over. I got up and tried transforming and I couldn't. I then ran. I was running and so afraid. Until I felt something affecting my body. I then fell down hard. "Ouch." Soon I heard my name. And the voice sounded really familiar.

"BlueDust." Soon I saw humans running towards me. "BlueDust." I looked and I saw FireStorm. "FireStorm. I know I hate you but head to your base and let my father know what is happening please. AAARGH!" FireStorm was worried but he nodded. He immediately transformed and he flew off. Before I knew it everything went black. FireStorm quickly transformed and he ran inside. He then went and typed some codes in. He then patched a call. A transmission call.

Soundwave was with Megatron and his son MegaWave when he received a transmission call. "My Liege. I just received a transmission call and you won't like it." Soon Soundwave patched the transmission. "What is it?" Megatron asked the person behind the call. "Megatron. It's me, FireStorm. But just hear me out. And you need to hear me out to Soundwave. Listen, it's BlueDust. She's in danger and she needs help. I saw some humans take her away. I was going to help her but she told me to warn you guys." Megatron looked at Soundwave. "I….I'll believe you this time, FireStorm." Megatron said to FireStorm. Soon he ended the call.

Megatron and Soundwave both had Steve watching the twins. Megatron looked and saw Soundwave shaking. Megatron walked over and placed a servo on his shoulders. "Soundwave. She'll be fine. She's strong, and brave." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave chuckled. "Yes, I know." He replied back to his master. Soon Megatron and Soundwave both transformed to look for you and bring you back home.

Meanwhile, I was starting to wake up. I looked around and I noticed I was chained. But soon I saw a figure walking in. Two actually. But the one human she looked like my mother. "M….mom." I said out loud to her. The female turned and she looked at you. "I….am sorry little one. I am not your mother. I am human, not Cybertronian." She says to me, telling me she is not my mother. "T….then why do you look like her then?" I asked her. "I don't know why." She said to me, explaining to me that she doesn't know why. Soon before I knew it I felt pain. Like hard pain. I immediately screamed. I then looked down and saw energon everywhere.

Soon out of nowhere the doors burst open. I glanced and looked and saw my father and my sparkmate. "Sire, sounds." They both ran over to me and broke the chains that were holding me down. Soon I was lifted up by my husband. "Stop Sounds. Sire. G….grab that human girl." I said to my father. Megatron looked at you. "Why?" He asked me. "Sire, look closer. She looks like mom." Megatron looked and you were right. "Sweet Spark." He whispered. "Soundwave, take her out of here." Megatron walked over and bent down. He gently lifted the human up and he walked out. He looked at the human. It disgusted him that his queen is a human. Soon a bridge opened and they all walked through.