Into The Water

This is a summary and review of the novel written by british author Paula Hawkins.

Into The Water

In this novel, a single mother appears dead in the river of a place in England. Earlier in the summer of that year, a teen was also found dead in the same river. Soon, people have to start finding suspects, and a lot of secrets are gonna be uncovered throughout the story.

I think the author does a wonderful job in this novel, as she did in her past one, The Girl in the Train. Also, there is a expectancy and a sense of suspense throughout the novel to find the main suspect of the deaths of the women. I would highlight the story and plot. I definitely recommend it to all readers because it is a really good and enjoyable book, full of mystery and suspense.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la novela escrita por la autora británica Paula Hawkins.

Dentro del agua

En esta novela, una madre soltera aparece muerta en el río de un lugar de Inglaterra. A principios del verano de ese año, un adolescente también fue encontrado muerto en el mismo río. Pronto, la gente tiene que empezar a encontrar sospechosos, y se descubrirán muchos secretos a lo largo de la historia.

Creo que la autora hace un trabajo maravilloso en esta novela, como lo hizo en la anterior, La chica del tren. Además, hay una expectativa y una sensación de suspenso a lo largo de la novela por encontrar al principal sospechoso de la muerte de las mujeres. Destacaría la historia y la trama. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todos los lectores porque es un libro muy bueno y ameno, lleno de misterio y suspenso.

イギリスの作家ポーラ・ホーキンスの小説のあらすじとレビューです。

水の中へ

この小説では、シングルマザーがイギリスのある場所の川で死んでいるように見えます. その年の夏の初めに、同じ川で十代の若者も死んでいるのが発見されました. すぐに、人々は容疑者を見つけ始めなければならず、物語を通して多くの秘密が明らかになります.

著者は、過去の作品「The Girl in the Train」で行ったように、この小説でも素晴らしい仕事をしていると思います。 また、女性の死の主な容疑者を見つけるために、小説全体に期待とサスペンス感があります. ストーリーとプロットを強調します。 ミステリーとサスペンスに満ちた、本当に良くて楽しい本なので、すべての読者に絶対にお勧めします。