Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone J.K. Rowling

This is a summary and review of the first Harry Potter novel.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

J.K. Rowling

In the first novel of the series, the kid who survived Harry Potter is adopted by his uncles and cousin after his parents die, and later finds out that he is a magician, just like his parents. So, he goes to Hogwarts to take classes of magic. Once established there, he meets his best friends, who are Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley, and the three embark in an adventure where they need to find a special stone, which a teacher hides in a special place, and this teacher hides Lord Voldemort, who is the antagonist of the story. Harry and his friends have to confront them and recover the stone.

It's a very nice and well told story, with its plot and set of characters. Recommended for readers who like stories about magic, fiction and fantasy.Este es un resumen y reseña de la primera novela de Harry Potter.

Harry Potter y la Piedra Filosofal
J.K. Rowling

En la primera novela de la serie, el niño que sobrevivió a Harry Potter es adoptado por sus tíos y primos después de la muerte de sus padres, y luego descubre que es un mago, al igual que sus padres. Entonces, va a Hogwarts a tomar clases de magia. Una vez establecido allí, conoce a sus mejores amigos, que son Hermione Granger y Ronald Weasley, y los tres se embarcan en una aventura donde necesitan encontrar una piedra especial, la cual un maestro esconde en un lugar especial, y este maestro esconde a Lord Voldemort, quien es el antagonista de la historia. Harry y sus amigos tienen que enfrentarse a ellos y recuperar la piedra.
Es una historia muy bonita y bien contada, con su trama y conjunto de personajes. Recomendado para lectores a los que les gusten las historias sobre magia, ficción y fantasía.

これは、最初のハリー・ポッター小説の要約とレビューです。

ハリーポッターと賢者の石
J.K. ローリング

シリーズの最初の小説では、ハリー・ポッターを生き延びた子供は、両親が亡くなった後、叔父といとこの養子になり、後に彼が両親と同じように魔術師であることを知ります. そこでホグワーツに魔法の授業を受けに行く。 そこに定着すると、彼は親友のハーマイオニー・グレンジャーとロナルド・ウィーズリーに出会い、3 人は特別な石を見つける必要がある冒険に乗り出します。教師はその石を特別な場所に隠し、この教師はヴォルデモート卿を隠します。 物語の敵対者です。 ハリーと彼の友達は彼らに立ち向かい、石を取り戻さなければなりません。
それは、その筋書きと登場人物のセットを備えた、非常に素晴らしく、よく語られた物語です。 魔法、フィクション、ファンタジーの物語が好きな読者におすすめ。