Charmed

Charmed

This is a summary and review of the Sony series that aired in 1998, and ended in 2006, about three sister who are witches and have magical powers. So they have to confront with evil forces and go through different challenges and episodes that put their lives in risk. It was a success in its time.

The show is actually not bad, with its nice effects of magic and powers, nice plot, script and characters that enrich the program. I would have to highlight the script, plot, powers, effects and characters of the production, which are really nice to watch. I definitely recommend it to all people and viewers to go and watch it, at least once in their life.

Encantado

Este es un resumen y reseña de la serie de Sony que se emitió en 1998 y terminó en 2006, sobre tres hermanas que son brujas y tienen poderes mágicos. Así que tienen que enfrentarse a las fuerzas del mal y atravesar diferentes desafíos y episodios que ponen en riesgo sus vidas. Fue un éxito en su época.

El espectáculo en realidad no está mal, con sus buenos efectos de magia y poderes, buena trama, guión y personajes que enriquecen el programa. Habría que destacar el guión, la trama, los poderes, los efectos y los personajes de la producción, que son realmente agradables de ver. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y espectadores para que vayan a verlo, al menos una vez en la vida.

チャームド〜魔女3姉妹

1998年に放映され、2006年に終了したソニーのシリーズで、魔女で魔法の力を持つ三姉妹のあらすじとレビューです。 そのため、彼らは悪の勢力に立ち向かい、命を危険にさらすさまざまな課題やエピソードを経験しなければなりません。 それは当時の成功でした。

ショーは実際には悪くなく、魔法と力の優れた効果、優れたプロット、スクリプト、およびプログラムを充実させるキャラクターを備えています。 作品の台本、筋書き、力、効果、登場人物を強調しなければなりません。 すべての人や視聴者に、人生で少なくとも一度は見に行くことを強くお勧めします。