The Impossible

This is a summary and review of the movie that was released years ago about the tsunami that came to Thailand in 2004, and caused great devastation.

The Impossible

Lo Imposible

This film tells the real story of the tsunami that hit the southeast of Asia, in Thailand, in 2004. A british family that is on a trip suffer the tragedy of this event, so the members get lost and have to find each other again, and they finally make it.

It's a film that is well done, by explaining and showing the magnitude of the tsunami that hit Thailand, since it looks very real in the movie, with all the visaul effects; and the effort of a family to survive and be together, despite the circumstances. I think I have to say that the film has an impressive scenario and plot, over the acting and other elements. I certainly recommend it to everyone to go and watch it, since I consider it's important for people to know what happened with the tsunami.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película que se estrenó hace años sobre el tsunami que llegó a Tailandia en 2004 y causó una gran devastación.

Esta película cuenta la historia real del tsunami que azotó el sureste de Asia, en Tailandia, en el año 2004. Una familia británica que se encuentra de viaje sufre la tragedia de este suceso, por lo que los miembros se pierden y tienen que reencontrarse, y finalmente lo logran.

Es una película que está bien hecha, al explicar y mostrar la magnitud del tsunami que azotó a Tailandia, ya que se ve muy real en la película, con todos los efectos visuales; y el esfuerzo de una familia por sobrevivir y estar juntos, a pesar de las circunstancias. Creo que debo decir que la película tiene un escenario y una trama impresionantes, sobre la actuación y otros elementos. Sin duda recomiendo a todo el mundo que vaya a verlo, ya que considero importante que la gente sepa lo que pasó con el tsunami.

2004年にタイを襲い、甚大な被害をもたらした津波について、数年前に公開された映画のあらすじとレビューです。

不可能

ロー・インポッシブル

この映画は、2004 年にタイでアジアの南東部を襲った津波の実話です。旅行中のイギリス人家族がこの出来事の悲劇に見舞われたため、メンバーは道に迷い、再びお互いを見つけなければなりません。 そして彼らはついに成功します。

タイを襲った津波の大きさを説明し、示すことによって、よくできた映画です。 状況にもかかわらず、家族が生き残り、一緒にいようとする努力。 この映画には、演技やその他の要素よりも印象的なシナリオとプロットがあると言わざるを得ないと思います。 津波で何が起こったのかを人々が知ることは重要だと考えているので、ぜひ皆さんにも見に行くことをお勧めします。