La Vorágine José Eustasio Rivera

This is a summary and review of the famous novel.

La Vorágine

José Eustasio Rivera

This novel, written by famous Colombian author Josè Eustasio Rivera in 1924, tells the story of two characters that are a couple, the man from Tolima and the woman from Bogotà, where they meet one day and fall in love. So, the two decide to go to the Oriental Planes, so they can live different events and adventures. Once they're there, they encounter the caucheros, who work getting the rubber out from the trees so they can seel the product and negotiate with it, which is very prized in the world. The main character loses his couple and never sees her again, since they both get separated at one time in the plot. The main character goes to the deep jungle with a group of men, and never come out of it because they were never found.

This novel has some interesting events, characters and plot twists. It is actually one of the main novels in the country.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la famosa novela.

La Vorágine

José Eustasio Rivera

Esta novela, escrita por el célebre autor colombiano José Eustasio Rivera en 1924, cuenta la historia de dos personajes que forman una pareja, el hombre del Tolima y la mujer de Bogotá, donde un día se encuentran y se enamoran. Entonces, los dos deciden ir a los Planos Orientales, para vivir diferentes eventos y aventuras. Una vez allí, se encuentran con los caucheros, que trabajan sacando el caucho de los árboles para poder vender el producto y negociar con él, que es muy preciado en el mundo. El personaje principal pierde a su pareja y nunca la vuelve a ver, ya que ambos se separan en un momento de la trama. El personaje principal va a la jungla profunda con un grupo de hombres y nunca sale porque nunca fueron encontrados.

Esta novela tiene algunos eventos interesantes, personajes y giros en la trama. De hecho, es una de las principales novelas del país.

これは有名な小説の要約とレビューです。

ラ ヴォラージン

ホセ・ユースタシオ・リベラ

1924 年にコロンビアの著名な作家ホセ エウスタシオ リベラによって書かれたこの小説は、トリマの男性とボゴタの女性の 2 人の登場人物が、ある日出会い、恋に落ちる物語です。 そこで、2 人はさまざまなイベントや冒険を体験できるように、オリエンタル プレーンズに行くことにしました。 彼らは、製品を見て交渉できるように、木からゴムを取り出す仕事をしています。これは、世界で非常に高く評価されています。 主人公は夫婦を失い、プロットで一度に離れてしまうため、二度と彼女に会うことはありません. 主人公は男たちと一緒に深いジャングルに行き、見つからなかったためにそこから出ることはありません。

この小説には、いくつかの興味深い出来事、登場人物、あらすじがあります。 それは実際には国の主要な小説の1つです。