The Reason to be With You: A New Journey

This is a summary and review of the sequel about the dog who reincarnates in other dogs.

The Reason to be With You: A New Journey

In the sequel, the main character that is the dogfrom the last movie, perishes after not being too well, so Ethan tells him to look after his duaghter, which he does. So he starts reincarnating in different dogs to look after the girl, until she grows up and he catches up to her finally. Until Ethan, his wife, his daughter and her boyfriend reunite once again. Ethan perishes and so does the dog, where they reunite once again.

I think it's a lovely story about family and friendship, and keeping together no matter the circumstances. And that's what happens with these characters in the film. So I think people should watch this film no matter what, since it's really nice and beautiful.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la secuela sobre el perro que se reencarna en otros perros.

La razón para estar contigo: un nuevo viaje

En la secuela, el personaje principal que es el perro de la última película muere después de no estar muy bien, por lo que Ethan le dice que cuide a su hija, lo cual hace. Entonces comienza a reencarnarse en diferentes perros para cuidar a la niña, hasta que ella crece y él finalmente la alcanza. Hasta que Ethan, su esposa, su hija y su novio se reencuentran una vez más. Ethan muere y también el perro, donde se reencuentran una vez más.

Creo que es una historia encantadora sobre la familia y la amistad, y sobre mantenerse juntos sin importar las circunstancias. Y eso es lo que sucede con estos personajes de la película. Así que creo que la gente debería ver esta película pase lo que pase, ya que es realmente agradable y hermosa.

他の犬に転生する犬についての続編のあらすじとレビューです。

あなたと一緒にいる理由:新しい旅

続編では、前回の映画の主人公である犬が体調を崩して死ぬので、イーサンは彼に娘の世話をするように言いました。 それで、彼は女の子の世話をするために別の犬に生まれ変わり始め、彼女が成長し、ついに彼女に追いつくまで. イーサン、彼の妻、彼の娘、そして彼女のボーイフレンドが再び再会するまで. イーサンは死に、犬も死に、そこで再び再会します。

家族と友情、そしてどんな状況でも一緒にいることについての素敵な物語だと思います. そして、それが映画の登場人物たちに起こることです。 だから、この映画は本当に素敵で美しいので、人々は何があってもこの映画を見るべきだと思います。