Five Meters Apart

This is a summary and review of the film about two young people who suffer a health condition and meet in a hospital.

Five Meters Apart

In a hospital, two young people who are patients there and have to be there all the times, since they suffer from cystic fibrosis, which is a health condition that affects the lungs, meet each other one day and decide to form a relationship that is very special to both of them. One day, the boy decides to leave the hospital and her friend.

It's a very nice and moving film, because it shows a relationship that two patients, who suffer the same sickness, decide to establish, despite the circumstances, and the situations they live in the hospital and with their families. I recommend it to families and everybody else.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película sobre dos jóvenes que sufren un problema de salud y se encuentran en un hospital.

Cinco metros de distancia

En un hospital, dos jóvenes que son pacientes allí y tienen que estar allí todo el tiempo, ya que padecen fibrosis quística, que es una condición de salud que afecta los pulmones, se conocen un día y deciden entablar una relación que es muy especial para los dos. Un día, el chico decide dejar el hospital y su amiga.

Es una película muy bonita y conmovedora, porque muestra una relación que dos pacientes, que padecen la misma enfermedad, deciden establecer, a pesar de las circunstancias y situaciones que viven en el hospital y con sus familias. Se lo recomiendo a las familias ya todos los demás.

これは、健康状態に苦しみ、病院で出会う2人の若者についての映画の要約とレビューです.

5メートル離れて

病院では、肺に影響を与える健康状態である嚢胞性線維症に苦しんでいるため、患者であり、常にそこにいなければならない2人の若者が、ある日出会い、 両方にとって非常に特別です。 ある日、少年は病院と彼女の友人を離れることにしました。

同じ病気に苦しむ2人の患者が、状況にもかかわらず確立することを決定した関係と、病院や家族との生活の状況を示しているため、とても素晴らしく感動的な映画です. 家族や他の人にもお勧めします。