Work It: To the Rhythm of Dreams

This is a summary and review of the film about a dance competition, from the Netflix platform.

Work It: To the Rhythm of Dreams

This film tells the story of a girl who wants to enter Duke University, and is willing to do anything to achieve her goal, so she has to reclute a group of people for a dance competition, and is finally succesful at her tryouts.

This film is very entertaining and funny, so it is very fun to watch. Also for the actors involved and the story of the film, which is very nice to see. I would highlight the plot, the script, the characters and the acting, of all the elements in the movie. I definitely recommend this film to everybody because it is worth watching, it is fun, entertaining and enjoyable.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película sobre un concurso de baile, de la plataforma Netflix.

Trabájalo: al ritmo de los sueños

Esta película cuenta la historia de una chica que quiere ingresar a la Universidad de Duke y está dispuesta a hacer cualquier cosa para lograr su objetivo, por lo que debe reclutar a un grupo de personas para una competencia de baile y finalmente tiene éxito en sus pruebas.

Esta película es muy entretenida y divertida, por lo que es muy divertida de ver. También por los actores involucrados y la historia de la película, que es muy agradable de ver. Destacaría la trama, el guión, los personajes y las actuaciones, de todos los elementos de la película. Definitivamente recomiendo esta película a todos porque vale la pena verla, es divertida, entretenida y disfrutable.

これは、Netflix プラットフォームからの、ダンス コンテストに関する映画の要約とレビューです。

Work It: 夢のリズムに合わせて

この映画は、デューク大学への入学を希望し、目標を達成するために何でも喜んで行う女の子の物語です。

この映画はとても面白くて面白いので、見ていてとても楽しいです。 また、関係する俳優と映画のストーリーについても、とてもうれしいです。 映画のすべての要素の筋書き、脚本、登場人物、演技に注目します。 この映画は見る価値があり、楽しく、面白く、楽しいので、誰にでも絶対にお勧めします。