Looking For X

This is a summary and review about the novel of drama and suspense for kids and young people.

Looking for X

A Middle School girl who lives in Canada meets a mysterious woman on the street, where she meets with her all the time and takes her food, while the girl tells the woman her own experiences. Until one day, the protagonist goes to meet with the woman again, but she mysteriously disappears, and later discovers that she was kidnapped and taken by a group of men who specialize on certain types of people. So, the main character goes out to look for her friend.

It's actually a very nice book, since it tells a story that anyone could live at any time and the circumstances it shows.

Este es un resumen y reseña sobre la novela sobre drama y suspenso para niños y gente jóven.

buscando x

Una chica de secundaria que vive en Canadá se encuentra con una misteriosa mujer en la calle, donde se encuentra con ella todo el tiempo y le lleva la comida, mientras la chica le cuenta a la mujer sus propias experiencias. Hasta que un día, el protagonista vuelve a encontrarse con la mujer, pero esta desaparece misteriosamente, y luego descubre que fue secuestrada y llevada por un grupo de hombres que se especializan en cierto tipo de personas. Entonces, la protagonista sale a buscar a su amiga.

La verdad es que es un libro muy bonito, ya que cuenta una historia que cualquiera podría vivir en cualquier momento y las circunstancias que muestra.

小説のあらすじとレビューです。

Xを探しています

カナダに住む中学生の女の子が道で謎の女性と出会い、いつも彼女と会って食べ物を取り、その女性は彼女に自分の経験を話します. ある日、主人公は再びその女性に会いに行くが、彼女は不思議なことに姿を消し、後に彼女が特定のタイプの人々を専門とする男性のグループに誘拐され、連れ去られたことを発見する. ということで、主人公は友達を探しに出かけます。

誰もがいつでも生きていける物語と、それが示す状況を語っているので、実際にはとても素晴らしい本です.