Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets J.K. Rowling

This is a summary and review of the second Harry Potter novel.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

J.K. Rowling

In the second part of the series, Harry returns to school of Hogwarts, to live dreadful events that are happening once again, this time having to do with a chamber that hides secrets and has to do with Voldemort. Harry has to solve the mystery and the one attacking the school, finding a diary and a message written in blood in the process, along with the help of his friends, Ron and Hermione, and Dumbledore, with his bird Phoenix.

I would highlight the plot, story, details and characters. Recommended reading for people who enjoy Harry Potter books and adventures, fiction and fantasy.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la segunda novela de Harry Potter.

Harry Potter y la cámara de los secretos

J.K. Rowling

En la segunda parte de la serie, Harry regresa a la escuela de Hogwarts, para vivir terribles sucesos que vuelven a suceder, esta vez relacionados con una cámara que esconde secretos y tiene que ver con Voldemort. Harry tiene que resolver el misterio y el que ataca la escuela, encontrando un diario y un mensaje escrito con sangre en el proceso, junto con la ayuda de sus amigos, Ron y Hermione, y Dumbledore, con su pájaro Fénix.

Destacaría la trama, la historia, los detalles y los personajes. Lectura recomendada para personas que disfrutan de los libros y aventuras de Harry Potter, ficción y fantasía.

ハリー・ポッター小説第2作のあらすじとレビューです。

ハリー・ポッターと秘密の部屋

J.K. ローリング

シリーズの第2部では、ハリーはホグワーツの学校に戻り、再び起こっている恐ろしい出来事を生きます。 ハリーは謎と学校を襲っている謎を解かなければならず、その過程で日記と血で書かれたメッセージを見つけ、友人のロンとハーマイオニー、そしてダンブルドアと鳥のフェニックスの助けを借りなければなりません。

プロット、ストーリー、詳細、キャラクターを強調します。 ハリー・ポッターの本と冒険、フィクションとファンタジーを楽しむ人におすすめの読書.