Samurai X: The End

Samurai X: The End

This is a summary and review of the last part and sequel of the Samurai X franchise, released in 2021, where Kenshin Himura and his friends have to face very tough foes and enemies. The responsible one and involved here is his known enemy and brother-in-law, Yukishiero, who is the brother of Tomoe, the woman Kenshi was married to and accidentally finished.

I think this film is actually one of the best of the franchise, with a very good plot, story, and very nice visuals, with action scenes, combats and epic sword fighting in the end. So I would say it is a worthy ending to the series, and very entertaining too. I would highlight every aspect of the production. I definitely recommend it to all people and viewers to watch it, since it is full of action, really enjoyable and certainly worth watching.

samurái x: el final

Este es un resumen y revisión de la última parte y secuela de la franquicia Samurai X, lanzada en 2021, donde Kenshin Himura y sus amigos deben enfrentarse a adversarios y enemigos muy duros. El responsable e involucrado aquí es su conocido enemigo y cuñado, Yukishiero, quien es el hermano de Tomoe, la mujer con la que Kenshi estaba casado y terminó accidentalmente.

Creo que esta película es en realidad una de las mejores de la franquicia, con una muy buena trama, historia y muy buenas imágenes, con escenas de acción, combates y peleas de espadas épicas al final. Así que diría que es un final digno de la serie, y muy entretenido también. Destacaría todos los aspectos de la producción. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y espectadores para que lo vean, ya que está lleno de acción, es realmente agradable y ciertamente vale la pena verlo.

サムライX:ジ・エンド

これは、2021 年にリリースされた Samurai X フランチャイズの最後の部分と続編の要約とレビューです。 責任者であり、ここに関与しているのは、ケンシが結婚して誤って終わった女性である巴の兄弟である、彼の既知の敵であり義理の兄弟であるユキシエロです。

この映画は、実際にはフランチャイズの最高の 1 つだと思います。非常に優れたプロット、ストーリー、非常に優れたビジュアルがあり、アクション シーン、戦闘、壮大な剣の戦いが最後にあります。 だから私はそれがシリーズの価値のある結末であり、非常に面白いとも言えます. 制作のあらゆる側面を強調します。 アクションに満ちていて、本当に楽しく、見る価値があるので、すべての人や視聴者に見ることを強くお勧めします.