He is all that

This is a summary and review of the movie that has to do with some humour and school situations.

He Is All That

A girl who does make-overs to people and has her own videos to present her daily basis and techniques, decides to make a complete change and transformation to the least popular guy in school.

I enjoyed the film as it is, as well as its idea and concept, since it's something you don't see all the time in other fun based movies that have a lot of humour in them. So it was nice to watch the film and what the makeover girl could do with the High School guy.

This film can relate to a real life situation, since many times at school there is the poular people, and others that aren't very popular. So people in school have to live different situations, like you can see in this movie, and be able to adapt to these circumstances.

これは、いくつかのユーモアと学校の状況に関係する映画の要約とレビューです。

彼はすべてです

人に変身し、自分の日常とテクニックを紹介するために自分のビデオを持っている女の子は、学校で最も人気のない男に完全な変更と変身をすることにしました。

ユーモアに満ちた他の楽しい映画ではあまり見られないものなので、そのアイデアとコンセプトだけでなく、この映画をそのまま楽しんだ. だから、映画を見て、変身した女の子が高校生の男と何ができるかを見て良かった.

この映画は現実の状況に関連している可能性があります。なぜなら、学校には多くの場合、人気のある人やあまり人気のない人がいるからです。 ですから、この映画でわかるように、学校の人々はさまざまな状況を生きなければならず、これらの状況に適応できる必要があります。

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película que tiene que ver con algo de humor y situaciones escolares.

el es todo eso

Una chica que hace cambios de imagen a la gente y tiene sus propios videos para presentar su base y técnicas diarias, decide hacer un cambio y transformación completa al chico menos popular de la escuela.

Disfruté la película tal como es, así como su idea y concepto, ya que es algo que no se ve todo el tiempo en otras películas divertidas que tienen mucho humor. Así que fue agradable ver la película y lo que la chica del cambio de imagen podía hacer con el chico de la escuela secundaria.

Esta película puede relacionarse con una situación de la vida real, ya que muchas veces en la escuela hay gente popular, y otras que no son muy populares. Entonces la gente en la escuela tiene que vivir diferentes situaciones, como se puede ver en esta película, y ser capaz de adaptarse a estas circunstancias.