Star Wars 6: Return Of The Jedi

This is a summary and review of the sixth chapter of the Star Wars franchise, that comes to a conclusion, and was released in 1983.

Star Wars 6: Return of the Jedi

Luke and Leia rescue Han from Jabba The Hutt. Luke goes to Dagobah one last time to talk with Yoda, before the legendary Jedi passes away. The group of Leia go to confront the Empire one last time, where the first ones are victorious. Darth VAder captures Luke, where they take him to Darth Sidious, where this one is finished by Darth Vader, when the first one tries to take kuke to the Dark Side; but Vader ends up saving his own son. Darth Vader asks Luke to take off his mask, they talk one last time before Anakin persihes, since he is back to the good side. Luke joins the others for their victory.

The sixth part of the Star Wars franchise is, I think, a very nice and decent ending to the story of Darth Vader meeting his son Luke and finally reddeming himself, like it was predicted thousands of years ago by a Sith oracle, finally fulfilling his destiny. So Darth Vader, the antagonist of the story, comes from the Dark Side to the Light; while Luke, Leia, Han and the whole group brings down the Empire.

Star Wars 6: El retorno del Jedi

Este es un resumen y reseña del sexto capítulo de la franquicia Star Wars, que llega a su conclusión, y fue lanzado en 1983.

Luke y Leia rescatan a Han de Jabba The Hutt. Luke va a Dagobah por última vez para hablar con Yoda, antes de que el legendario Jedi muera. El grupo de Leia va a enfrentarse al Imperio por última vez, donde los primeros salen victoriosos. Darth VAder captura a Luke, donde lo llevan a Darth Sidious, donde este es rematado por Darth Vader, cuando el primero intenta llevar a Kuke al Lado Oscuro; pero Vader termina salvando a su propio hijo. Darth Vader le pide a Luke que se quite la máscara, hablan por última vez antes de que Anakin perezca, ya que ha vuelto al lado bueno. Luke se une a los demás para su victoria.

La sexta parte de la franquicia Star Wars es, creo, un final muy agradable y decente para la historia de Darth Vader conociendo a su hijo Luke y finalmente enrojeciéndose, como lo predijo un oráculo Sith hace miles de años, finalmente cumpliendo su destino. Entonces Darth Vader, el antagonista de la historia, viene del Lado Oscuro a la Luz; mientras que Luke, Leia, Han y todo el grupo acaban con el Imperio.

スターウォーズ6:ジェダイの帰還

これは、1983 年にリリースされたスター ウォーズ フランチャイズの第 6 章の要約とレビューです。

ルークとレイアはハンをジャバ・ザ・ハットから救出する。伝説のジェダイが亡くなる前に、ルークは最後にもう一度ダゴバに行き、ヨーダと話をします。レイアのグループは最後にもう一度帝国と対峙し、最初のものが勝利します。ダース・ベイダーはルークを捕らえ、そこで彼をダース・シディアスに連れて行き、そこで最初のルークがクケをダークサイドに連れて行こうとすると、ダース・ベイダーによってこれが終了します。しかし、ベイダーは自分の息子を救うことになります。ダース・ベイダーはルークにマスクを外すように頼み、アナキンが死ぬ前に最後にもう一度話します。ルークは彼らの勝利のために他の人に加わります.

スターウォーズフランチャイズの第6部は、ダースベイダーが息子のルークに会い、数千年前にシスのオラクルによって予測されたように、最終的に自分自身を赤くするという物語の非常に素晴らしく適切な結末だと思います。運命。したがって、物語の敵対者であるダース・ベイダーは、ダークサイドからライトサイドにやって来ます。ルーク、レイア、ハン、そしてグループ全体が帝国を倒します。